Southampton weight limit

Was just heading to southampton and M27 was shut.
So I went on the diversion but I I took a wrong turn and before I knew it came down a road Northam road A3024? which lead me over a bridge.
The sign is 7.5 limit (I’m in a artic) but obviously couldn’t turn around and had to commit.
Has anyone had any bother going over?

One of them things but obviously may have missed a sign.

buses:
So I went on the diversion but I I took a wrong turn and before I knew it came down a road Northam road A3024? which lead me over a bridge.
The sign is 7.5 limit (I’m in a artic) but obviously couldn’t turn around and had to commit.

Can’t see a weight limit, where was the sign?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Solid advice [emoji106][emoji38]

I’ll add my criteria would be as follows,

Bridge still standing? [emoji736]
Killing machine in one piece?[emoji736]
Box empty?[emoji736]
Anyone dead?[emoji736]

If owt comes through the bosses door, hands up an do the honourable, if not, boss level… Jedi.

I went through a ■■■■ ton of red route/no hgv I dunno what ■■■■■ on my first day alone in London.
I got lost, ■■■■ me kecks, re grouped, and left swiftly…

I will say though that although its been six month now and no kittens were killed, I still have a twinge when the posty comes to my door, but I’ve found whiskey helps calm me, from 5am to 5pm, Monday-Saturday [emoji106]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

buses:

Next time if coming in from east , turn left then at the bottom turn right and follow road to the end then turn right and that brings you to dock gate 4 and red funnel

Stop, back number plate off, grease over front number plate crack on job done :smiley:

Mazzer2:
Stop, back number plate off, grease over front number plate crack on job done :smiley:

That’s the way [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

I’ve been over it - never heard anything about it - don’t think there’s cams or anything.

I have been over the bridge with an empty artic by accident, when you are heading out of Southampton towards Bitterne, the 7.5 tonne sign was hidden by trees and you didn`t see it till the last minute by which time it was too late and you are committed, to my knowledge there are no cameras anywhere. The weird thing is that it is a bus route and I followed a double decker over the bridge so go figure that one out!!

blue estate:

buses:

Next time if coming in from east , turn left then at the bottom turn right and follow road to the end then turn right and that brings you to dock gate 4 and red funnel

Cheers for that I’ll do that if the same happens.

And thanks to you others for the replys.