Southampton Docks

Just heard on BBC that they are going to dredge half million tons of mud so the new generation of container ships will be able to get in.

They have the worlds biggest container ship coming in this week but the new ones will be three times as big as that one.

So long as one of them has my 2 daughters xmas presents on that curry’s sold me but have no stock of at the moment :angry:

skids:
So long as one of them has my 2 daughters xmas presents on that curry’s sold me but have no stock of at the moment :angry:

I know, I cant seem to get through to comet either. :confused:

jessicas dad:

skids:

I know, I cant seem to get through to comet either. :confused:

You have got more chance of boss and driver spelling correctly. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

is there that much demand then for the super container ships■■?
felixstowe recently got a lot bigger, plus the gateway being built just down the way from tilbury, and now this news at southampton.
i’ve been in all three docks over the last 2 weeks, (admittedly nights) and can’t believe how quiet everywhere is currently, especially with christmas only 3 weeks away.