Southampton/Cherbourg.Stena line

What was the name of the Stena line ship.Used to get cabaret on New years eve,one with comedian Frankie Carson.Had some old Canadian guys that checked freight in Cherbourg.1992 onwards.Was a big ship in it`s day,nice waitress called Gina in drivers restaurant.Long black hair.

Stenna Normandy (The LOVE boat)

The Normady…a great boat,many a fantastic crossing was done on her.
One lovely girl [along with many] married a driver and is now living in Canada,they have 3 kids,a lovely home and are very happy. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

We used it on a Sunday night regularly til the boss realised we enjoyed the trip too much!!!And drivers were still in Cherbourg Monday afternoon.

Here’s the “love boat” Stena Normandy in Cherbourg… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Still docks at Cherbourg and is operated by Irish Ferries

Nice boat only 5 mins from our depot the only problem it went to Cherbourg. I would rather drive to Potsmouth and go
ST.Malo or caen. I remember they gave us a keyring for the inaugural sailing in 1991

This is the normandy sailing down soutampton water

And this is the normandy in Irish Ferries colours

Saw the comedian Frankie Carson on the the Stena,new years eve sailing.Was a good night.

shady:
The Normady…a great boat,many a fantastic crossing was done on her.
One lovely girl [along with many] married a driver and is now living in Canada,they have 3 kids,a lovely home and are very happy. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

WICH ONE IS YOURS SHADEY :laughing: WAS IT A MARTINI OR A VODKA I CANT REMEMBER :unamused:

Beggsy… Ouch…So cruel…I didn’t ever drink you know that,strictly none alcoholic beverages… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: