South Wales newbie

Hi,

I have been lurking for a while and will sit my theory tests in a couple of days and fingers crossed on to an assessment with Big Wheelers in Cardiff.

Any other training companies in South Wales (Valleys) that are worth trying before I go with Big Wheelers?

Thanks

I passed my Class 2 first time with Big Wheelers last week mate. You won’t regret going with them!!

JamesJ:
I passed my Class 2 first time with Big Wheelers last week mate. You won’t regret going with them!!

I probably will go with them, they have been pretty good so far in all my dealings with them.

I noticed Red Dragon and DLT training are local but not heard anyone saying anything good or bad about them.

Well done on passing James.

Cheers mate, from what I understand Red Dragon are moving away from doing HGV & I passed DLT a few times while I was out last week…

Did my class 2 with DLT many moons ago. Good little firm, reasonably priced too the last time I checked. Must bite the bullet and get my class 1 done soon.

Thanks Pwyll, will give them a call on Friday if I pass the theories tomorrow.

Good luck with the theory.

I went with DH Jones in magor. I live in pontypridd but after going down there and speaking with Dave I decided to go with them over the other local trainers nearer to home.

I know they have had one or two of the instructors retire and replaced since I took my tests.

Thanks will give them a call too then.

Passed the theory tests an hour ago.

Pwyll:
Did my class 2 with DLT many moons ago. Good little firm

Same here, they’re good as gold :smiley:

jonesy65:
Passed the theory tests an hour ago.

Good stuff :slight_smile: