South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

Happy 2022 everyone, let us hope it improves on 2021! :unamused:

EW

Happy New Year to all. Hoping everyone has a happy and healthy 2022.

Paul

Paul John:
Happy New Year to all. Hoping everyone has a happy and healthy 2022.

Paul

Same to you and your family let’s hope for better times :smiley:

Stephen & Chambers Atkinson from Brecon 1970.

Click on twice to read.

Hi all,
Some great images of South Wales haulage have been shared recently,Thanks everyone.

60C96B66-FF22-4D8C-91CC-D72C532FD860.jpeg

7F3D49D1-F596-4693-A7A4-EAA99CA97D50.jpeg

Hi Andrew,
I saw that outfit of Tony Rees on my way back from Haverfordwest today, he runs a very nice and smart fleet considering the work they do,

pete smith:
Hi Andrew,
I saw that outfit of Tony Rees on my way back from Haverfordwest today, he runs a very nice and smart fleet considering the work they do,

Hi Pete,
Tony is a great guy,lovely fleet.Here is Olly Huish’s White Road Boss in Dover.My ERF chassis in South Cornelly,only 26 years ago!

pete 359:

pete smith:
Hi Andrew,

Hi Pete,
Tony is a great guy,lovely fleet.Here is Olly Huish’s White Road Boss in Dover.My ERF chassis in South Cornelly,only 26 years ago!

I presume that is HBO Andrew?
I’ll get those pics printed for the wall of fame. Was that pic taken outside the same unit you are presently at?

Olly’s White having a bad day.

A03502.JPG

A03501.JPG

pete smith:

pete 359:

pete smith:
Hi Andrew,

Hi Pete,

I presume that is HBO Andrew?
I’ll get those pics printed for the wall of fame. Was that pic taken outside the same unit you are presently at?

Good morning Pete,
That’s the chassis of TBO 694N.This RSE Stas & Scania are parked in the same spot……

424A9D4C-AE95-4385-9D37-755C2210749F.jpeg

Washed truck yesterday had some pics taken with my new jacket courtesy of daf

DEANB:
Olly’s White having a bad day.

Hi Dean,
Thanks for those two images,I did wonder? If the White was brand new there and being delivered? Here’s a few black and white welsh images,BRS on Rockwool,V8 Mandator in Jones Motors Kenfig Hill and the Hungarian Police having a word with one of John Evans of Newport…….

Caddy Atki in full throat:

c07e05483fa2c34ebbfc5280d18172d6.jpg

Hi all,
A few of Wynns here,starting with the Scammell Amazon,Then an Atki and Foden……

Hi all,
Some more welsh oldies here,Earnie Maidment from Pontyberem ran these on mainly coal related work.Photos are all courtesy of Former Maidment driver,Gareth Smith,He owns the ERF unit.

Hi Pete359 great pic’s of Ernest E Maidment units, his place was just up the road from me here as you know, Ernest was a character i knew him well and did a no of jobs for him in his workshop plus he was a customer of ours at the ford dealership in X Hands where his brother Fred worked also.

thanks for posting, must admit i struggle to remember the Routeman in that flash livery back into the doors as it is like what Roy Daniels (D.J. Daniels ) had on his Routemans but the Blue was lighter.

:smiley:

E.W.

Looks like a tasker tipper trailer to me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Loaded out of emr Salford tipping Swansea in morning ,load of scrap coil

pete 359:
Hi all,
Some more welsh oldies here,Earnie Maidment from Pontyberem ran these on mainly coal related work.Photos are all courtesy of Former Maidment driver,Gareth Smith,He owns the ERF unit.

One of his MAN’s. :wink:

A04646p.JPG

Hi all,
Thanks for the MAN picture Dean.Here’s an ex MD FH,A very long way from Llanfyrnach.Also an image of the WYNNS Hixon incident……

F4B77C49-EEEF-4286-A369-001F8D486E58.jpeg

5AAA2A71-5FC6-4C2A-8228-8D858C67485F.jpeg

9580CDE9-1C10-470A-A325-7C584206700B.jpeg