South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

steelboyf10:
Hey Andrew, remember this Motor, well before the next owner put a detached bungalow on the back :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Graham I also remember it staring in boon TV program where it was red it was originally rosier in Smethwick by the railway station.

Hi Pete 359 I’ve done a bit of digging mtx came from the Glamorgan area if that’s any more help also ather 74 the reg area became Cardiff

FB_IMG_1455959345164.jpg

Hi all,
Found this Vaughan’s FODEN photo online…

Wynns 1977.

wales wynns 77.PNG

DEANB:
Wynns 1977.

Hi Dean,
Happy new year.Thanks for the WYNNS picture.As your probably aware,I never get tired of looking at photos of their fleet.

Hi all,
Abercynon based Thurston dairies ran this F10.

81DC49D5-FDCD-4F24-B0E8-2E091F00C8F0.jpeg

1 for Jakey.
Distribution van with a general haulage motor in the background on the fuel pumps at Bridgend depot.
Dai

Hi all,a couple South Wales hauliers in Luton

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice yard shot ,Thank you Dai. :smiley:

pete 359:

DEANB:
Wynns 1977.

Hi Dean,
Happy new year.Thanks for the WYNNS picture.As your probably aware,I never get tired of looking at photos of their fleet.

Heres another one Andrew ! :wink:

DEANB:

pete 359:

DEANB:
Wynns 1977.

Hi Dean,

Hi Dean,
Thanks for the Wynns image,I’ve got that book…

pete 359:

DEANB:

pete 359:

DEANB:
Wynns 1977.

Hi Dean,

Hi Dean,
Thanks for the Wynns image,I’ve got that book…

The legend that is Ken! Cracking guy, learnt a lot from him, and not all good! :laughing:

Hi vanman,he was a good bloke bought a load of CB stuff when he had the shop what that man could do was a legend ,has his boy still got the truck shop or has he finished cause I know he moved premises ,Ken will never be forgotten

Echo 1 ken conner catnic brilliant bloke worked with him for many years best years of my life we had so much fun he organized so many doos and nights out in caerphilly me and my wife really miss him and his lovely wife ann we were like one big family catnic drivers regards rowly

A couple more of Catnics.

BF0001.JPG

Hi Lance,
Thanks for the phone call m8…

pete 359:
Hi Lance,

You teaser ,

steelboyf10:

pete 359:
Hi Lance,

You teaser ,

Hi m8,
The t##t from Cardiff,could tell you all about it,he fell in love yesterday afternoon!
Regards Andrew.

steelboyf10:

pete 359:
Hi Lance,

You teaser ,

Leyland advert 1974.