South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

smallcoal:
Hi dan I seen one of your boys in Swansea tipping at Morva rd

Hiya John ,lol was only taking the pi$$ out of that driver tonight ,he couldnt get in at a farm ,my brother went back with the trailer and backed in :unamused: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

smallcoal:
Hi dan I seen one of your boys in Swansea tipping at Morva rd

Hiya John ,lol was only taking the pi$$ out of that driver tonight ,he couldnt get in at a farm ,my brother went back with the trailer and backed in :unamused: :laughing:

That load he had on was a bit wobbly when I followed him you got a nice fleet mind the artic is nice looking

Cheers John ,Iā€™ll pass on your comments ,looks like itā€™s loaded with a 2nd collection in mind .

Punchy Dan:
Cheers John ,Iā€™ll pass on your comments ,looks like itā€™s loaded with a 2nd collection in mind .

Where would he be collecting that load from

smallcoal:

Punchy Dan:

Jewsons or a building site Iā€™d think .

Punchy Dan:

smallcoal:

Punchy Dan:

Jewsons or a building site Iā€™d think .

He was at a building site as I was tipping in a factory next door i tend to flash the lights if I see one of the trucks in case it is you :laughing:

Hi all,
I found this one online,somewhere? I remember the truck very well.A 500 hp eurocab merc was some tool. Back then.An outstanding machine then in my very biased opinionā€¦

Hi Andrew I passed a smiths fh on the m5 today going north itā€™s a digger on , the driver flashed would it be your m8 ? Wouldnā€™t know if he was a member or not cheers Danā€™l :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
Hi Andrew I passed a smiths fh on the m5 today going north itā€™s a digger on , the driver flashed would it be your m8 ? Wouldnā€™t know if he was a member or not cheers Danā€™l :smiley:

Hi Dan,
I am guessing this one? A lot of the smiths drivers and the company owner are on here Dan.have a great weekend mate.
Regards Andrew.

Punchy Dan:

Hi dan,what wagon do you drive cause I seen a couple of yours yesterday cheers John

image.jpegthis one John ,and it was a Welsh lorry from new too :laughing:

C68B33C6-D114-47EF-A46A-ACA467C737C9.jpeg

Hi all,
We painted this cattle box for Geoff evans recently.it now matches their 17 plate SCANIA.

Punchy Dan:
0this one John ,and it was a Welsh lorry from new too :laughing:

A Welsh lorry, it has a Teeside registration number.

andrewv8:

Punchy Dan:
0this one John ,and it was a Welsh lorry from new too :laughing:

A Welsh lorry, it has a Teeside registration number.

Itā€™s an age related number ,the origional number was W50RHM which was kept by the (RH) Morganā€™s to put on thier new scania . :wink:

pete 359:
Hi all,
We painted this cattle box for Geoff evans recently.it now matches their 17 plate SCANIA.

Nice colour scheme :laughing:

Wynns Guy.

[attachment=0]9CE984C5-552C-42F3-A2E3-D95CB1AE4F60.jpeg[/attachment]

Hi all,
Our west Wales correspondent,EC14 tells me this F88 drawbar was from the Fishguard areaā€¦

Hi all,
Tipper legend Daj Evansā€™ awesome FH16.

DFA43D91-17B0-49AD-9A26-10E3A0740568.jpeg