South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

Does anyone know a nice haulage co where If all goes to plan I could park my loaded lorry on Friday 22 nd until Monday 25th ,last drop Friday is Tenby and first drop Monday is St David’s ,hopefully I will be taking a car on the back to get me home for the weekend , thanks Dan .

pete 359:
hi all,
A hard worked FODEN from penny of ebbw vale.

Been going past a bit recently noticed a scammell and a erf e series .

Punchy Dan:
Does anyone know a nice haulage co where If all goes to plan I could park my loaded lorry on Friday 22 nd until Monday 25th ,last drop Friday is Tenby and first drop Monday is St David’s ,hopefully I will be taking a car on the back to get me home for the weekend , thanks Dan .

Hi dan you could try d Saunders they got a yard on way to Pembroke and it’s ten minutes drive into Tenby I will look them up this is one of his the adress is strawberry hill Pembroke sa71 5pg cheers John

Thanks John ,I’ll try them once I know what iam doing .

Punchy Dan:

Hi Dan,
You could do a lot worse than arrange parking at Mansel davies in crymych,or maybe H.lewis eglwyswrw? Not too far to the first drop from that area and a fairly quick (on a Friday) cross country route home.give me a call if you need any help mate.
Regards andrew.

Punchy Dan:
Thanks John ,I’ll try them once I know what iam doing .

Hi dan ,I seen Seth,s daf artic filling up in sourton on the a30 yesterday morning I was on a night out Monday night and I parked there ,and I seen the daf rigid as well cheers John

richgriff:

Nice pic “richgriff” :smiley:

Joint motorways Marathon’s.

hi all,
Peter Lewis’ funeral is 04/10/17 at morriston crematorium.R.I.P.

Image.jpg

Williams Bros.

Hi Andrew, this was on deans site so I thought I would post it on here Paul’s pictures are excellent and many thanks to dean for posting them

image.jpeg

smallcoal:
Hi Andrew, this was on deans site so I thought I would post it on here Paul’s pictures are excellent and many thanks to dean for posting them

Hi John,
That Fiat was new to evans transport,whom were next door to J&M.My father changed the cab on that when it was fairly new,after an accident with a London bus that jumped the lights on Putney Bridge.by the time that picture was taken J&M had bought it from Evans’s .i reckon that’s cliff Godwin at the helm in that shot.having zoomed in on the iMac,I can see there’s also a young lad in the passenger seat? There’s a 99.99% chance that is a very young pete359.
Regards andrew.

Welsh International Transport Services F88.

Hi all, my mate got a small haulage firm he gone from 2 trucks to 4 he is looking for class 1 drivers he is from Barry but trucks based in Bridgend anyone interested pm me for his details all his trucks are scania top line and container work cheers John

DEANB:
Williams Bros.

thats them tricky North Walians DeanB ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

steelboyf10:

DEANB:
Williams Bros.

Hi all,
I thought that,great shot though .even if it’s near 200 miles from me,lol.
Regards andrew.

pete 359:

steelboyf10:

DEANB:
Williams Bros.

Hi all,
I thought that,great shot though .even if it’s near 200 miles from me,lol.
Regards andrew.

I just chucked it on as didnt know where they were from !! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi all,
Some ERF cabs seen at Mansel davies’ quarry.The MOORE cab was part of the notorious Dicky Moore fleet from Bridgend,many years ago!

IMG_5388.PNG.jpg

Hi all,
A high spec tipper from South Wales bulk haulage legends,Alan Price of Bargoed.

IMG_5418.PNG.jpg

Ellis and Morgan bedford.

2017-07-02 13.34.30.jpg