South wales area

Hi all, Got my cat. C course and test coming up soon and was wondering if anyone knows of agencies that can find work for new drivers in the Cardiff/ South Wales area?

I live in Pontypridd and I never managed any agency work so I couldn’t really suggest anything sorry.

I know another TNUK member got a decent amount of work through Paramount. Give them a ring to go and sign up with them. It can’t hurt.

Thanks L R I’l; give them a go. R

I would try Paramount, I was with them and was turning down work with them as they were able to give me so much at the time before I got myself a full time job!

andi_cardiff:
I would try Paramount, I was with them and was turning down work with them as they were able to give me so much at the time before I got myself a full time job!

You were the member I was talking about lol. I couldn’t remember your username :smiley:

LR18-8:

andi_cardiff:

You were the member I was talking about lol. I couldn’t remember your username :smiley:

I’ll let you off this time haha!

lol thank you :smiley:

richvanho, try driver line in Cwmbran too. You’ll have to google them to get their number. Just be aware they aren’t the same company as the driver line that operates in the Midlands afaik.

I know we use them at work and a few of the drivers have used them. They’ve been saying how they’ve gone there with no experience and most the time they get you work.