South mimms parking

I know i know it’s years nearly 9 yrs old but stopped off at South Mimms last week for a number 2 parked in the truck park walked through the fence down the steps to be greeted with a wagon parked right on the bottom of the steps and just makes crossing that road even harder :angry: and no he wasn’t waiting for the pumps as they were quiet, just bone idleness. :angry:

my biggest bug bear there was when get any who felt like it park in the abnormal load bays oppisite scania used to have great pleasure getting them to move as its clearly marked up :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I stopped off at south mimms this morning and there were probably half a dozen trucks just parked on the road with the curtains closed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

fastlad21:
I stopped off at south mimms this morning and there were probably half a dozen trucks just parked on the road with the curtains closed.

Truckstop full up probably but can still park in the msa around the corner.

i parked opposite the pumps at about 4 this morning only needed a ■■■■ but as i had fridge on i thought it was better than going in the parking. i would not stay longer than a 15 and id only do it overnight, there was a guy parked on the bend by the Junction last night.

brad

bald bloke:

fastlad21:

Truckstop full up probably but can still park in the msa around the corner.

You’ll get ticket in MSA cause the only place to park a truck is in the MASSIVE coach area. Quite why there is so much space there is a mystery - its a waste of space and could easily be overflow parking area for trucks. A few coaches during the day - busy at weekends but they mainly park at an angle to the kerb close to the building - rest of the space goes begging!

bit of a rant :smiling_imp:

why do drivers have to park opposite the pumps at south mimms.i only called in for a pee but had the decency to put the truck in the lorry park instead of just dumping it at the road side causing no end of grief for other users.

if you cant find a space big enough to put your truck in (and there was about 30 of them)then you shouldn’t be driving

bone idle makes my blood boil :smiling_imp:

jon

feel better now :wink: