South Mimms - Night Security Guard

I still remember the unseen guys PMing me before my first shift offering their telephone numbers if I needed any help.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
looks like were going for the sympathy vote here folks .( again)
id imigine the numbers you got were the ones from lymm bogs just in case you made it up as far as that on the agency shifts…
pretty redictabe sofar bud,your really going to have to try harder f you want to escape that big egg on the face pic again…look and read all the replies,apart from the innoccent few that dont look at the big picture,then its really not going your way again…so whatl it be now.another best friend to prop it up,1,2,3,4,5,or is there another option we missed this time. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dieseldog999:
I still remember the unseen guys PMing me before my first shift offering their telephone numbers if I needed any help.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
looks like were going for the sympathy vote here folks .( again)
id imigine the numbers you got were the ones from lymm bogs just in case you made it up as far as that on the agency shifts…
pretty redictabe sofar bud,your really going to have to try harder f you want to escape that big egg on the face pic again…look and read all the replies,apart from the innoccent few that dont look at the big picture,then its really not going your way again…so whatl it be now.another best friend to prop it up,1,2,3,4,5,or is there another option we missed this time. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]
I have no idea what your reference to agency shifts mean, with respect to toilets and Lymm services. I think you need to proofread your comments - if English isn’t your first language I apologise, but you don’t make any sense.

Your argument seems to be ‘no one appreciates your contribution apart from those that do’. Which is fair enough. But it applies to all posters and all posts… The idea that everyone who agrees with you is right and everyone else being ‘naive’ or wrong is infantile at best.

With the greatest of respect - rather than harp on just put the picture of an egg, and feel like you have somehow proved a point… It will make you feel very clever and might allow you to move on from your apparent obsession with me.

I was at a flightsim show yesterday. Spent the whole day at RAF Cosford ogling all the tech and new stuff that’s coming out.
Been a long time since I had my Aimsworth cockpit (full size fibreglass replica) set up in the house in Morecambe.
Used to have a Cougar stick and throttle too. That’s called a HOTAS btw, Hands On Throttle And Stick.
I might take up this flying game, if I can afford it.

I could probably get lessons from my little bro. He used to run the simulator at Stanstead for a major airline. Moved up from there though.
But as a PPL instructor? ■■■■, I could prolly get lessons for free!

Although I’ve always said, if I was going to fly…I’d go helicopter.

looks like were going for a combination of 3 and 4 then,but surprisingly enough,theres your friend popped up to tag along.
ive no point to prove other that you keep on flogging dead horses when your posts go ■■■■ up.
but keep flogging away as it passes the time when things are quiet.

dieseldog999:
looks like were going for a combination of 3 and 4 then,but surprisingly enough,theres your friend popped up to tag along.
ive no point to prove other that you keep on flogging dead horses when your posts go ■■■■ up.
but keep flogging away as it passes the time when things are quiet.

You… have no point to prove, but you…still keep on with the digs and the barbs and the amateurish insults.
Bring it on doggy, bring it on. I find this hugely entertaining.
How can I help you regain your high ground?

btw, you might want to spell/grammar check your posts before unleashing their fury on the world? If, IF, we’re going to go this route it’s only fair that all parties are able to understand each other, no?

Cheers Doggy. Glad to give you some amusement. Here is something to calm down your conspiracy theories that a single/group of people are spoiling your beloved forum by making stuff up.

SammyM wakes up and has no fuel. He looks in his tank and can’t see any. He scratched his head for a bit and calls transport. He then realised he probably needs to get some sort of record (note the time buddy):

subaru brz sti 0 60

Note at the bottom the stuff doesn’t really matter. But it includes a pic of me in an aviation headset that I purchased which is another of my ‘lies’/‘fantasies’ according to your good self.

Anyway SammyM is cold and bored - he heads into the services to get a coffee (again note the time):

subaru brz sti 0 60

That pic was sent to send to my partner who was about to start a shift at work as well. I was moaning but telling her I was warm and had something to drink at least.

Then Scania South Mimms show up (to the vehicle I wasn’t driving and wasn’t out of fuel according to you - again look at the time buddy):

subaru brz sti 0 60

As you take your ‘investigations’ seriously - you can even see if the time in that pic corresponds to sunrise. I don’t need to as I was there so know what actually happened. You can compare them to the tacho print out if you want… You can even accept that people don’t come on here to make stuff up to personally spoil your corner of the internet.

Now look Doggy - let’s just call it a day. You keep making a fool of yourself trying to prove some sort of point. You are a more experienced (better) truck driver than me - that’s undisputed. But the internet is a big place and you don’t need to rush around trying to ‘out’ people or uncover their dishonesty. Whilst this might pass the time - I really did create this thread to encourage drivers to help themselves. How about doing something more productive with your time than chasing people around the internet getting upset because they see the world in a different way to you.

Final screenshot. Here is the time sheet showing my start and end times Doggy - the extra time at the end of the shift was for me to fill in forms and fill the tank with all the diesel etc.

subaru brz sti 0 60

So let’s move on. You focus on whatever it is that makes you happy. And leave other people to do their own thing. As I’ve said - lets leave it and move on. Whatever point you think you will make I concede - I simply have better stuff to do that continually engage with you every time I post on here.

so seeing as my post replied to sammy and you answer it for him, is it steve posting as sammy,sammy posting as stevie,or does it really matter anymore when its so obvious?
its never so much fun when its tooo easy.

You can’t assume that my post answered for him, I mean, how do you know that I was answering for him?
Nothing in my post suggested that I was doing that, did it? Did I even mention Sammys name? No.
You’re losing it, doggy, you think you have it all nailed down, all sorted. You don’t.
You can’t string a cogent argument together, you have a distinct lack of understanding of how the real world works. You have, also, displayed a shocking amount of non PC attitude, a shocking amount. Should be ashamed of yourself.

Tell you what’s too easy. You.

Says it all DD999, non pc. I’m absolutely stunned that you could write non pc stuff, stunned and shocked.

So op post pic of fuel gauge and Scania breakdown van but none of the damaged cap/tank/sender ■■?

Wtf did I just read/scroll through? Can anyone tell Clif notes it for me? (I’m on holiday and in drunk sorry!!)

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

You know those drivers that block a flowing lane because there’s roadworks 5miles down the road, or the ones that match the speed of the vehicle they’re passing to ensure nobody breaks the speed limit, self appointed road police, SARPs, well they’re really annoying. The same applies to self appointed troll hunters and those that take it upon themselves to out members they believe to have more than one profile.

In case you hadn’t noticed, there is a team of moderators and administrators on trucknetuk, their role is to keep things running smoothly and they have a couple of extra buttons to push to help in this task, one such button allows the deletion of a post if it doesn’t belong, that can be for a number of reasons, but the relevant one to this post is “random crap” by definition that means a post which has no relevance to the thread it’s posted in.

Calling out somebody you believe to have more than one profile brings nothing to any thread, it is therefore “random crap” so it’s going to be removed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So it would appear to be true. Have to ask yourself though Sammy. With all the calamity drama and disaster that follows you about… are you cut out for this job nevermind flying planes?

CraigM:
So it would appear to be true. Have to ask yourself though Sammy. With all the calamity drama and disaster that follows you about… are you cut out for this job nevermind flying planes?

He’s not to fussed.As he is only doing it for pocket money.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

daftvader:

CraigM:

+1 to both the above.
heres hoping this one dies a death before they go to the trouble of locking it again.

newmercman:
You know those drivers that block a flowing lane because there’s roadworks 5miles down the road, or the ones that match the speed of the vehicle they’re passing to ensure nobody breaks the speed limit, self appointed road police, SARPs, well they’re really annoying. The same applies to self appointed troll hunters and those that take it upon themselves to out members they believe to have more than one profile.

In case you hadn’t noticed, there is a team of moderators and administrators on trucknetuk, their role is to keep things running smoothly and they have a couple of extra buttons to push to help in this task, one such button allows the deletion of a post if it doesn’t belong, that can be for a number of reasons, but the relevant one to this post is “random crap” by definition that means a post which has no relevance to the thread it’s posted in.

Calling out somebody you believe to have more than one profile brings nothing to any thread, it is therefore “random crap” so it’s going to be removed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1

Saved me the trouble of typing it Mark, though we all know it’ll fall on deaf ears (figuratively speaking of course) as it has done so often in the past.

dieseldog999:

daftvader:

CraigM:

+1 to both the above.
heres hoping this one dies a death before they go to the trouble of locking it again.

Hehehe.
No, it won’t die a death, doggy, because you just won’t let it lie :slight_smile:

BTW Sammy, excellent post there, my brotherfromanothermotha.

Reef:
Saved me the trouble of typing it Mark, though we all know it’ll fall on deaf ears (figuratively speaking of course) as it has done so often in the past.

A bit harsh there mate, I’m feeling picked on here, I wear two hearing aids :open_mouth:
Just kiddin’, just kiddin’ :smiley:D

Not easy wearing two hearing aids AND a bluetooth earpiece. Damned near impossible.

You don’t get it do you, if you want to have disagreements here that’s fine, as long as you’re disagreeing about some transport related and during the course of the disagreement you don’t get personal.

This thing you lot have between you does not fall into that category, so you have two choices, either you stop it, or we will stop you. It’s as simple as that.

This thread now serves no purpose other than for you lot to bicker amongst yourselves, it’s not productive and it’s not even remotely entertaining.

So…

It’s locked, the next thread that descends into a bitchfest will also be locked and that will continue until you either grow up and stop this, or the admin team take further steps to prevent it from happening.

You’re welcome.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk