South East Driver Training

Hi, it’s my first post on this forum.

Am planning on doing HGV training in a few months and I was wondering if anybody had any experiences (good or bad) with HGV training centres in East London/Essex? Had a look at a few and RoadTrain near Thurrock seem pretty good so I am going down for a nose around next week. :smiley:

Any other advice would be great.

Cheers Al.

Have a read of the stickies in the newbies forum

I did my class 2 & 1 with roadtrain they were brilliant! I did my cpc with then too! Several friends have done it with them too! I paid £1820 for both class1 and 2

I done mine with Newcroft in Purfleet. Enjoyed my time there.

Thanks for the replies fellas. I like what I hear about Roadtrain :smiley:

also i think they run the tests out of there yard now so when your practicing the park you’ll be used to the surroundings.

done class 1 with easy as hgv, didn’t like them, one guy spent most of time on his phone, so I felt I wasn’t instructed very well, oh I didn’t pass :blush: some good some not so good I guess…

heliguy10:
done class 1 with easy as hgv, didn’t like them, one guy spent most of time on his phone, so I felt I wasn’t instructed very well, oh I didn’t pass :blush: some good some not so good I guess…

Am I right in saying that EASYASHGV are a broker or mainly a broker ?

Flair Driver Training in Chelmsford are excellent. I passed with them last week. Had a free assessment drive to determine hours needed. Did my class 2 and CPC with all test fees for under £1k. Great training by Andy too.

Newcroft excellent