South Circular/LLC

Looking at street view and the LLC map. It seems I can get to Balham High Road SW17, without touching any “banned” streets if I go M4 A205 A214. Need to be there for 8am from the midlands.

Just wondering if anyone can confirm this?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Go to tfl website find lez zone enter your address and it will tell you…

Hate to be bearer bad news but I feel your in the low emissions zone.
As I entered
Tooting station sw17 7 're and it said area is inside 'low emissions zone
Congestion charge zone your fine

All a con I used delivery lot building supplies to a tower block near elephant and castle
It’s finished now. But it was literally on the edge of the congestion zone . And had no.choice but to go in the zone for couple hundred yards. Still had pay it though

edd1974:
Go to tfl website find lez zone enter your address and it will tell you…

Hate to be bearer bad news but I feel your in the low emissions zone.
As I entered
Tooting station sw17 7 're and it said area is inside 'low emissions zone
Congestion charge zone your fine

All a con I used delivery lot building supplies to a tower block near elephant and castle
It’s finished now. But it was literally on the edge of the congestion zone . And had no.choice but to go in the zone for couple hundred yards. Still had pay it though

LLC is London lorry control nothing to do with emissions.

londoncouncils.gov.uk/servi … ry-control

There is a 14’9" bridge on the South Circular A205 on Mortlake rd Kew. Providing you time your entry onto the A214 Balham hill after you cross Clapham Common to no earlier than 7.30 am you won’t need to worry about the LLC. You will reach your destination in that 1/2 hr easily.

Don’t get lost in Wandsworth keep a eye out for the South circular A 205 signs.

Cheers people.

I’ve got a flat on so only 13’2" so height ok.

Going to miss the ban after all, sat on Heston as already on 2h30 and don’t fancy trying to get in and out to Barking in 2 hours.

Cav551 I’ve got one of these things to help me round Wandsworth.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk