South circular in a 15'10"

I’m not doing this, but it’s likely it will happen at some point. Let’s say I’m in Wandsworths and want to get round to somewhere like Southwark or woolwich (doesn’t really matter where) but is there in way of doing it with a 15’10 trailer?

Was doing a similar route to this yesterday but in a lower trailer so only had to divert round one bridge so was easy enough, but was looking at my atlas for if I had to do in one of our higher trailers (which WILL happen at some point). Every route I thought I’d found I then found a 15’9" bridge in the way. So is this doable without going all the way back out and back in again?

Ta

Rowley010:
I’m not doing this, but it’s likely it will happen at some point. Let’s say I’m in Wandsworths and want to get round to somewhere like Southwark or woolwich (doesn’t really matter where) but is there in way of doing it with a 15’10 trailer?

Was doing a similar route to this yesterday but in a lower trailer so only had to divert round one bridge so was easy enough, but was looking at my atlas for if I had to do in one of our higher trailers (which WILL happen at some point). Every route I thought I’d found I then found a 15’9" bridge in the way. So is this doable without going all the way back out and back in again?

Ta

We’d need to know where exactly you are going from and to. Your best bet is to use an HGV sat-nav as that will know where all the low bridges are; . Southwark itself is nowhere near the South Circular (it’s on the south bank of the Thames opposite Blackfriars) but for Woolwich I would simply head for the M25 and come off at junction 1a for Erith and drive in along the A206. I can’t think of any route between those two places you could do with a trailer that high, and I never see them used in London except on Palletforce type trunk runs. Your boss needs to plan his routes so that those trailers don’t need to go across south London because north of the A232 there are no east-west roads that don’t meet a low bridge at some point (and even that hits one west of Cheam).