Sorry……

To anyone stuck behind my in lane 18 Dartford river crossing at 2pm. Brand new dart tag packed up and had to do a load of paperwork! ■■■■ the Q builds quickly behind you[FLUSHED FACE]

Having a bad day all round as broke down as I arrived at the depot this morning so will need towing home too!

Take it you had no cash then?

Saaamon:

His firm might be a pain in the arse to get expenses back from, last firm I worked for, it was a 2 week wait for expenses, so I’d have waited and filled in the paperwork as well

Saaamon:

Why should cash be paid for a faulty tag? Fill the form in and charge it to the account.

Was heading over the 2nd Severn Crossing once, a lorry in the next bay had no TAG. As it was from the same yard as I was driving for that day (both trucks identical livery, so very obvious!!), I beeped to the guy from the Bridge who was talking to the driver, and suggested that they just put it through on the TAG I had (as both trucks were from the same company) to save time, paperwork and the traffic jam - he refused, and told me to get a move on as I was causing a delay for other motorists….!!

Seany:

Saaamon:

Why should cash be paid for a faulty tag? Fill the form in and charge it to the account.

This is what was done but the guy was not to be rushed!! lol
Thing is this supervisor said this isn’t the first problem with the tag so guessing other drivers have kept quiet!

No worries shag, you are excused. Not your fault was it.

Be great when they get them anpr auto tolled & finish faffing about getting the 2nd or 3rd i suppose crossing built. Lose the will to live round there sometimes if you’re trying to get home.