Sorry scania lovers

This^^^^is more like it… :exclamation:

i actually remember this concept from years back in a trucking mag, thought the trucks looked starange back then, the mag also did an article on HINO badged Scania’s . & as for a deeper / longer cab forget the 1.4 m extension, as offered by the long line how about an extra 6ins -1ft ? at least i wouldn’t have to keep folding bits of my bunk & moving seats back n forth all the time :unamused:

Its just an artists drawing based on the new merc, the artist has no connection to scania & is just advertising his skills.

Found some old '90s truck mags in the loft and it’s quite surprising how the concepts back then resemble the latest releases.

3ducks:
2013 Scania■■?

That looks awesome!

The one that looks like a storm troopers helmet is cool.

The other one looks like its had an allergic reaction to something and has gone all puffy.

Think theres alot of jealous non scania drivers in this thread…

Saaamon:
Think it looks pretty good.

Scania for life!

Hate to see the women you pull on a night out

3ducks:
2013 Scania■■?

Now that looks the dogs

mickyblue:

Saaamon:
Think it looks pretty good.

Scania for life!

Hate to see the women you pull on a night out

Now there ruff :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Change the record saamon, i like scania’s but it doesn’t mean you’ve got a bigger package or a higher iq just because you drive one.

ST3:
i think its volkswagons way of killing off scania and fully replace with MAN since they own both

I think that all the manufacturers have a competition going to design the ugliest lorry.

mickyblue:

3ducks:
2013 Scania■■?

Now that looks the dogs

I like this one tge other is awful

If they allow longer units, lets have bigger cabs, sod the aerodynamics.

3ducks:
2013 Scania■■?

no, this image was done by a design student, and has got nothing to do with Scania, in fact, Scania was seriously considering prosecuting the student for copyright infringement

so, all those drivers who are saying, '“that’s gorgeous, i want one” are gonna be in for a very long wait :wink:

Silver_Surfer:
Change the record saamon, i like scania’s but it doesn’t mean you’ve got a bigger package or a higher iq just because you drive one.

i agree with you silver surfer he has not been driveing two mins and knows everything :exclamation:
has he ever even driven a scania :question:

truc123:

Silver_Surfer:

i agree with you silver surfer he has not been driveing two mins and knows everything :exclamation:
has he ever even driven a scania :question:

Yes. Saaamon does drive a Scania Topline Actually :smiley:

funny that students pic looks rather similar to this :smiley: