Sorry boss , I won't be driving that!

Curry and chips from Immingham and a couple of bad pints last night mate ■■?

Ewwwwww

I think the fella driving the truck had a collision with a caravan and that was some of the contents from inside it !

Phantom Mark:
Curry and chips from Immingham and a couple of bad pints last night mate ■■?

Ewwwwww

Why the [zb] would someone do that? I feel sorry for the person who is going to have to clean it, unless its the mug who did it :slight_smile:

You would be suprised :open_mouth:
A lot of drivers (or Tossers rather) don’t give a damm about the interior or exterior of a truck, I have had people ruin the inside of my cab in te past just to spite me for keeping it clean,

I’m so glad that that picture doesn’t have a smell to go with it.

Please tell me that’s photoshop.

Lovley

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

I’m trying to imagine the acceleration needed to slap it against the BACK wall like that?! :open_mouth:

I thought mine was bad…

Guess something has come through the screen at some rate, or maybe projectile vomiting… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

There was a guy where I used to work that threw up in the cab and just parked up and left it. They phoned him up and made him come back to clean it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I worked for a guy doing the continent a few years back . I went on my honeymoon for 2 weeks & came back to find he had an old fella working casual on the truck . He had a little "accident " one night . I came back to a rolled up duvet cover on my passenger seat containing the contents of his bowels .

Jeez no excuse for that!!!

Why should someone else have to get in and clean that out.

My boss said " has he ■■■■ the bed or just the covers ? " He didnt think it was that big a
Deal so i left his truck where it was & got
a lift home .

Dirty ■■■■ could of at least chucked the duvet in the bin!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We recovered a foreign artic off the A1, driver got appendicitis and rushed to hospital. Artic dumped on the hard shoulder.
Inside cab was full of chunder.

That looks like a seagul or an owl has come through the windscreen.

that is taking in cab cooking to a whole new level :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
maybe he had to brake very sharply and the meal he was cooking went everywhere

I would imagine that the driver had just been told he was sacked as he was eating his take away and threw it at the roof of the cab.