SOOOOOOO SLOWWW

Passed my Class 2 last thursday and all i want to do is get out there and do a bit of driving but between the DVLA and the DVSA i fear i may be sometime yet. The DVLA have said my license could take anywhere upto 3 weeks and they still currently having nothing on the system for me this goes the same with my digi card which posted last thursday 1st class recorded then have spoke to the DVSA regarding my CPC card nothing on there system as yet but if i haven’t received my card within the next 21 days i should give them a call. Why does everything take sooooooo bloody long! I would nt mind but it took the DVLA 4months to put my provisional on after my medical!

I’d give it a week and suspect you will have them all by then…
I found with the exception of the provision, DVLA were quite good! :smiley:

fingers crossed i want to go have some fun a truck/van lol

If it makes you feel better I had to order the D4 twice. Then had a 3 month wait for medical report to be approved. Then provisional was lost in the post so had to reorder that taking an extra 3 weeks to get it in my hand!

yeah i had the same cause of my heart condition had to wait for 4 months whilst the DVLA doctor wrote to my consultant. Was a joke i used to ring everyday lol

Stanny_1985:
yeah i had the same cause of my heart condition had to wait for 4 months whilst the DVLA doctor wrote to my consultant. Was a joke i used to ring everyday lol

Well I was on some medication for a shoft term problem that I stopped 3 weeks after my medical. That was the only reason they asked for a full report. If I had waited would probably have got it straight back!

Still I have it now and thats the main thing :slight_smile: