Soon to be a proper trucker...........Hopefully

Hi all,
Got confirmation today of my class one test :smiley:. Training starts April 4th with my test the following week on the 11th. At £3 shy of a grand I’ve got everything crossed that I pass first time.

Any advice you guys have would be most appreciated. Thanks :smiley:

Listen to your Instructor - not as daft as it sounds, often it is the most difficult thing to do considering all the other things that your likely to be doing at the same time. If the Instructor is any good he will be telling you what to do without it sounding patronising or getting your back up, but at the same time you need to be able to take instruction without feeling he thinks your stupid, he does’nt.

If there is something you don’t understand, say so, get them to go through it with you, over and over if need be, don’t sit there waiting for someone else to ask just in case you feel daft.

Try to relax and just enjoy the experience.

Good luck, uvox82, 2nd best feeling in the world when you pass.

Good Luck.

have confidence within your self and enjoy it…good luck

Not wishing to sound funny or anything, but if you fail your test, then you can just give it another go. My first Class 1 I failed through nerves. Couldn’t remember how to pick up the trailer :unamused: doh :unamused:. Good luck with the test & training :wink:.

Good luck with the test & training uvox82 :smiley: .

convoy:
Good luck with the test & training uvox82 :smiley: .

ditto :laughing: :smiley: :laughing: