Songs to unwind

Just wondering if any of you out there play certain songs to unwind/destress after a long days work.

My guilty pleasures (now don’t beat me up for this) are ‘Somewhere over the rainbow’ as sang by IZ. Search him on youtube and and i guarantee you’ll play it all the time. Also ‘I’m yours’ by Jason Mraz is another favourite.

So come on fellow butch truckers, what are your guilty pleasures?

Four seasons, Vivaldi. :wink:

Anything by Rammstein.

Coffeeholic:
Anything by Rammstein.

ditto, always guaranteed a place in the car

Of recent, Sweet disposition by The Temper Trap.

And that version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow is fantastic, I have it on my phone and often listen to it. I think the first time I heard it was at the end of the last episode of Life On Mars first series? (Only episode I watched ha ha).

Two songs guaranteed to wind me down are Bliss by Muse, and Just Boy by Biffy Clyro

Coffeeholic:
Anything by Rammstein.

Something I thought impossible, your status of “legend” has been “upgraded” to complete and utter ■■■■■■■ legend for that comment!!!

Sarah and Man in the long black coat By Bob Dylan, still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up even after all these years.

Steal Away - The Fureys … :smiley:

Here’s a few more; Jeff Buckley, Hallelujah. The Fureys, Sweet sixteen, The Dubliners, 7 drunken nights and anything by Queen.

The william tell overture!
Hi Ho Silver…Away!

Sweet Child ‘o’ mine, Guns n Roses, everytime!!

■■■■■■■■ trance sees me through the night :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

First can I say i have listened to some of the songs
posted here that I had not heard before so thanks to
those people, ALL I can say is that my list is endless
as i have loads of favourites,one which sticks in the
mind is deep purple made in Japan where the two
have a competition guitar verses Voice it was
excellent, but one person who sticks in my mind
all ways is THE MAN IN BLACK as his music
is excellent and his way of bringing it across,
still makes it for me,

Anything by ac/dc or going to california by led zep.

Speed of Sound by coldplay…does it every time!
Simon :sunglasses:

oh,and Pleasant Valley Sunday by the Monkeys :open_mouth: :wink:

On my drive home I listen to one of three bands
Greenday - if I want a good sing :stuck_out_tongue: Foo Fighters - if the weather has irritated me :wink: Placebo - If I’m in the listening mood :sunglasses: Ramstein - If I’m on a promise and need to get home in a hurry :slight_smile: Today I listened to Radio 2!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

garnerlives:

Coffeeholic:
Anything by Rammstein.

Something I thought impossible, your status of “legend” has been “upgraded” to complete and utter [zb] legend for that comment!!!

ill second that.

With always doing night trunk,it’s surprising how often I get to a depot in the early hours having just heard “I drove all night” by Big O.
However,when in my car I always listen to Classic FM.
I find nothing more powerfull than organ music,and the piece that makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck is St,Saen’s 3rd organ concerto.Crank it up!
On a lighter note,if you go to Youtube and search for “Torn,mime”,by Natalie Embruglia,it cracks me up.