Somewhere to stay

Hi all,
Don’t usually go to this part of the uk , just looking for a heads up of somewhere decent / safe to stay in the Great Yarmouth area , any popular ind sets where I can hole up .
Private message me if you wanna keep it a secret ,
Thanks in advance

Been a while but I used to park here Nelson Rd N, Great Yarmouth NR30 1EN,coach and lorry park

Same here wonder if the old lad still around who used to take a couple quid off you :sunglasses:

Ok
Didn’t realise there was a lorry park there .
Is it secure ?

Well if the old lad still around you give him couple quid to watch your wagon while you go into town.
Prices may have gone up abit :laughing:

Not been to GY for awhile but it used to be signed up as the Coach Park,always used to be plenty of space.

Uncleskid:
Been a while but I used to park here Nelson Rd N, Great Yarmouth NR30 1EN,coach and lorry park

Just had a look at that, used to park there thirty years ago, sure it had a wall around, may have been a railway station years ago. Was a cafe outside the gate iirc.

Used to park there 45+ years ago. Went to the cafe had something to eat and got a gallon of hot water for a wash and shave. Used to be able to buy/sell almost anything. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: