Sometimes it helps to have a camera handy ;)

while talking on the phone to JD, just nattering away then i heard a loud bang, then burst into laughter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: all i could hear jd saying was "whats going on what you doing… tell me " told him what had just happened then all i heard was " take some pics… take some… infact take a video, " :unamused: :unamused: so jd been a powerful mod and a bad infulence i did :unamused: :unamused:

i wont name the company :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How long was he there for winding up them legs in low gear? Bet he thought he got away with that.

a few mins… then the other shunter came round and started to pee himself. :laughing: after a bit more winding the shunter moved his unit, and the other shunter ran under it… so the legs got wound down a bit more :laughing:

dazaster:

Was it Argos?

Have you ever noticed how when you do that you suddenly realise just before it goes off the back of the unit but you can never stop in time. :imp: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

dazaster:

Was it Argos?

clever clogs… :laughing: name the rdc for a extra point :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dazaster:

Coffeeholic:

dazaster:

Was it Argos?

clever clogs… :laughing: name the rdc for a extra point :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Corby?

LOL m8, thats some funny [ZB]! :grimacing: I`ve seen that happen in my last job, the shunter decided that he needed a unit that had been PARKED up with a trailer that i was loading (not at the time thank god!) With xerox copiers (big buggers too). Anyhoo, he starts up the wagon and probably had his hand in his pants for to long at breaktime, didnt check that the trailor was hitched properly (i think the last driver was gonna unhitch but didnt) and pulled away!!! :unamused: All we heard in the warehouse was a big BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Needless to say that the shunter AND the driver were [ZB]ed off so fast down the road!!! :open_mouth: We had to hire in two 3.5tonne forklifts just to get the trailer back up and hitched properly. £1000 i think the hire cost was…for a 5 minute job :unamused: :wink:

kindle530:

dazaster:

Coffeeholic:

dazaster:

Was it Argos?

Corby?

Bedford. :wink:

happened in our yard 2 days ago,pair of us dropping trailers beside each other and because of the chat the other driver just forgot his wee routine so when i went and pulled the pin he did the same. except he had forgot the legs and the susies. lucky no lines ripped off and 5 mins of a bit of winding and all was back to normal. dont like to laugh at someones misfortunes as you dont want to tempt fate.

Stonehouse69:
LOL m8, thats some funny [ZB]! :grimacing: I`ve seen that happen in my last job, the shunter decided that he needed a unit that had been PARKED up with a trailer that i was loading (not at the time thank god!) With xerox copiers (big buggers too). Anyhoo, he starts up the wagon and probably had his hand in his pants for to long at breaktime, didnt check that the trailor was hitched properly (i think the last driver was gonna unhitch but didnt) and pulled away!!! :unamused: All we heard in the warehouse was a big BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Needless to say that the shunter AND the driver were [ZB]ed off so fast down the road!!! :open_mouth: We had to hire in two 3.5tonne forklifts just to get the trailer back up and hitched properly. £1000 i think the hire cost was…for a 5 minute job :unamused: :wink:

would that trailer not have been able to get raised enough in low gear rather than 2 forks ?

Barton-under-Needwood

il try bedford. :wink:

Carryfast:
Have you ever noticed how when you do that you suddenly realise just before it goes off the back of the unit but you can never stop in time. :imp: :laughing:

Yes, I’ve noticed that too!! :blush: :blush:

Stafford and at least he has a nice shiny wheel chock as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
Stafford and at least he has a nice shiny wheel chock as well :stuck_out_tongue:

pmsl look above at my post… hint bedford.

jessicas dad:

Wheel Nut:

pmsl look above at my post… hint bedford.

Doh! :laughing:

look at that nice chock then :wink:

find it,get it,DROP IT oh boy is that driver gonna be suffering the micky taking for a long time lol… :laughing:

I done that with a powder tanker at Elementis in Eaglescliffe,it was in the middle of the night and no one saw me do it,i managed to get the unit low enuff to ram it back under then wind the legs down. :blush: :blush: :blush:

It takes lowering prices to a whole new LEVEL:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: