Something in the water?

:open_mouth:

There’s been a lot of "I agree"ing going on lately and nothing wrong with that, but hang on, this is me you’re agreeing with :open_mouth: . In case you’d forgotten, this is me, Captain Contraversial, King of starting arguments in empty rooms, Master of upsetting anyone and everyone with my exact thoughts of them and their opinions. :exclamation:

Is it something in the water? Are you all ill? Am I mellowing? Have I managed to wein you all round to my way of thinking? :open_mouth:

It’s all rather strange as one is not accustomed to this level of agreement. :confused:

Just goes to show you talk sense occaisionally :laughing:

I agree :wink:

I have to agree Rob you are talking sense

shade:
I agree :wink:

The Biker:
I have to agree Rob you are talking sense

I think that “I agree” should be replaced with “[zb]” as I’m more used to that response to my posts and I’ll feel more at home then. Neil, can you make it so?

I agree robk ;As pictured below!!

planetvids.com/html/Swimming-Pool-Prank.html

Rob K:
:shock:

There’s been a lot of "I agree"ing going on lately and nothing wrong with that, but hang on, this is me you’re agreeing with :open_mouth: . In case you’d forgotten, this is me, Captain Contraversial, King of starting arguments in empty rooms, Master of upsetting anyone and everyone with my exact thoughts of them and their opinions. :exclamation:

Is it something in the water? Are you all ill? Am I mellowing? Have I managed to wein you all round to my way of thinking? :open_mouth:

It’s all rather strange as one is not accustomed to this level of agreement. :confused:

you wish, youve a long way to go before i become a member of your fan club, did i welcome you back, not one of my best thoughts

and i think the rest are just humoring you, theres a lot of thinks theyd like to do but theyve taken the easy option, cowards :unamused:

As anybody got a picture of RobK… so I know who to look for when out and about :wink: :wink:

Here is that clip of him before he lost his job as a life guard.

planetvids.com/html/Swimming-Pool-Prank.html

Rob K:
:shock:

You’re mellowing Rob - it’s probably the valium

It’s had me worried, too…

Oh [zb] I’m at it again.

Your wrong, RobK, we none of us agree with you!!! :laughing:

But I actually have to disagree with ady1 here…!

i agree :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Too late. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well…You gotta laugh. :wink:

its Christmas mate,when all the numptys in the world agree with everything you say,wish you all the best ,when in actual fact they cant stand the sight of you.thats what i hate about Christmas its full of hypocrisy.

Warrior:
its Christmas mate,when all the numptys in the world agree with everything you say,wish you all the best ,when in actual fact they cant stand the sight of you.thats what i hate about Christmas its full of hypocrisy.

Christmas is a time for forgiving and forgetting so welcome back Rob. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Christmas is a time for forgiving and forgetting so welcome back Rob.

Ok. Jammy, I forgive you for being an arse, I can be an arse too quite a lot of the time. Now who the hell’s Rob? I seem to have forgotten

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: