Something fairly light-hearted

Cyclists riding across pedestrian crossings
Car drivers hogging lane 2 of a D/C at well under the speed limit cos they’re turning right in about 3 miles
Truck drivers that stop inches behind you in a queue of traffic
Anyone using fog lights unless it’s really foggin foggy

Sitting behind someone in traffic who doesn’t know what a handbrake is for,blinding with their brakelights.People who don’t know what a safe following distance is,and most of all being tailgated.

Car drivers who think that the stopline at roundabouts or traffic lights is just there for decoration; they either stop with their arses over it or creep slowly forward till by the lights change, they’re past the line. I’ve even seen coppers doing it.

And whilst we’re on the subject of roundabouts, drivers who either stop at them or slow to an absolute crawl when the junction is absolutely clear. The whole idea of roundabouts is to keep traffic flowing FFS.

Every major trunk road and motorway though the night that is closed for no apparent reason…
Diversion signs that aren’t taken down from previous closures…
That guy who rides up and down roadworks with ambers flashing when it’s down to one lane,there’s only him there you can’t miss him!..
Matrix signs that knocks speed down to 40 because reports of animals or whatever then next ones back to nsl…
Cones…
M62,A34,A43,M42,M5…

Car and van drivers cutting in front from lane two to get to the off slip while standing on their brakes , pull behind me ,the road is empty . The same ones in rush hour close lane one down to use the right hand lane of the off slip instead of queuing for 30 secs in the off lane .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

My biggest pet peeve is when I come into a roundabout, a car comes shooting out of the exit to my right without indicating. Because they’re not indicating I assume they’re coming straight over, across my path, so I stop… but no, they shoot left, and I stopped for nothing. Always happens when I’m fully loaded.

Cars and vans who risk life and limb from half a mile back to squeeze in front of me when lanes are coned down to 1 lane, and then hit their brakes to a speed about 5mph less than I was doing when they cut in on me. I actually wish death on those ■■■■■■■ without apology.

Another thing, at night, whenever I need to move across to lane 2, the only vehicle I can see for a mile around is RIGHT ON MY TAIL, and overtaking me slowly. It might only be a little thing to some, but it happens so much I swear the universe is aware and does it on purpose. I just want to move over without having to deal with anybody else.

Cars and vans coming down sliproads that are with me all the way to the end, and when I eventually pull out to lane 2, they then decide to boot it , meaning I didn’t have to move to lane 2.

Truck drivers driving 6ft from the backs of other vehicles at 50+mph, especially through roadworks.

Ghost cars that come from nowhere, this applies to night drivers or late at night and early morning.
You are baving a clear run, only one on the road, you get to a junction or roundabout, then the ghost car is there to stop you.
On aproach, you see no headlights and assume no need to slow up or stop.

Traffic lights at night that go to red when no other traffic is there.
In the USA, they flaah ambee at night, and each driver proceeds with caution but you keep moving.
Shopping mall delivery access that were designed by somebody with several decrees, but doesn’t know the size of a turning circle.
Artic areas designed for the size of a van.