Somerfields - Magna Park

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember their’s a ruddy great Somerfields RDC on Magna Park. I can’t find th ephone number anywhere though, can anyone correct me if I’m wrong?

Cheers

Ian.

Think your wrong mate,

Clients:
Argos, Asda, Aiwa, Britvic, BSS, BT, CML, Computer 2000, Costco, Disney Store, ECF, Honda, Kingfield Heath, Lidl, Merck, Nippon Express, Nissan, Pearson, P&O, Renault, Rexel, Sara Lee, TNT, Toyota

list taken from
gazeley.com/magnapark01.asp?MID=11

Magna Park is Asda. Chilled and Ambient.

You’ve also got Irlams operating out of there on one of the vehicle manufacturers contracts.

somerfield.co.uk/frameset.as … finder.asp

here you go lib,hit on the link. just put in the store you require,it will take you to another page and on the right hand side it gives you a list of stores in that area.hit on the one you require and scroll down to the foot of page for the phone number. :wink:

Krankee:

You’ve also got Irlams operating out of there on one of the vehicle manufacturers contracts.

Thanks guys, picked up application forms from ASDA & Britvic (Wincanton) this morning. Will hit the rest by 'phone tomorrow from the truck.

Cheers

Ian.

got an international number if you want it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Theres a massive banner on the side of lidl stating that theyre hiring also when Ive been in asdas chilled Ive noticed that they are training their own staff (warehouse??) to drive their trucks

Krankee:

Theres more to magna park than that Krankee see David51’s post. :wink:

Think Terrys (choccy orange) have or are in process of moving their distribution to magna park. this is an exel contract. Its opposite the entrance to asda rdc (ambient)
:smiley:

As a former Exel/Somerfield employee,There wasn’t a site at Magna Park when I was there.

Ken.

And as a current employee of exel/somerfield hes right there aint one there as fas as im aware! :open_mouth:

If there’s a Wincanton depot there, you may have seen the odd SF truck, as Wincanton run the southern side of SF’s RDC’s… !!!

Good choice of companies there tho… If you can’t get a driving yob there, where can you… :laughing:

Luv
Chrisie…

As a current Exel for Somerfield employee (South East region :sunglasses:) , I can also confirm we have nothing on Magna Park.

We backhaul out of Britvic, but that’s all!