Someone with a tractor unit needed for a day, cash waiting

quote…It ain’t a commercial trailer, it’s a recreational vehicle a caravan, no MOT needed.

True, but it MUST still be in a roadworthy condition. I think any plod, even if on his way home on a promise, would pull that over for a look.

kindle530:
get a scabby old erf or iveco on the front and tell ;em your with the fairground.

:grimacing:

kindle530:
get a scabby old erf or iveco on the front and tell ;em your with the fairground.

Haha now there is an idea… Lol :smiley:

raymundo:
quote…It ain’t a commercial trailer, it’s a recreational vehicle a caravan, no MOT needed.

True, but it MUST still be in a roadworthy condition. I think any plod, even if on his way home on a promise, would pull that over for a look.

They can pull it all they want, tires are fine, brakes are fine chassis is solid and the light board will be spot on :smiley:

But seriously I see your point with the state of the paint…
Cant wait to start the renovation…

And you paid how much for this?

You keep mentioning it is a recreational vehicle, so is a horse box or horse trailer, yet they need an MOT over 3500kg MGW

And of course the glazing is manufactured from safety glass?

You may well get away with it if you hang another proper caravan on the back and offer to read plods fortune when he pulls you :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
And you paid how much for this?

You keep mentioning it is a recreational vehicle, so is a horse box or horse trailer, yet they need an MOT over 3500kg MGW

And of course the glazing is manufactured from safety glass?

You may well get away with it if you hang another proper caravan on the back and offer to read plods fortune when he pulls you :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s classed as a living van so is different again…
Lol I like your idea to read the plots hand… Lol
Looks like it will be done as farm transport with a tractor and plenty of flashing lights…
Might be the best option…

Shud have it here in about 3 weeks.

Be glad when Its om the park and done up…

Toby Jug, the brake linings will have gone off if its been stood for ages & thats a fact Chap, its also parked on grass, have you not been having near monsoon weather in Welsh Wales lately :question: Standard tractor unit on grass I’m thinking traction problems perhaps, maybe even a stuck in the mud type day out awaits :unamused:
You need someone with a special types tractor to avoid all these MOT questions etc etc maybe try Bryn Thomas or some other local crane/lifting company whose local to the trailer/caravan.

Good Luck

fly sheet:
Toby Jug, the brake linings will have gone off if its been stood for ages & thats a fact Chap, its also parked on grass, have you not been having near monsoon weather in Welsh Wales lately :question: Standard tractor unit on grass I’m thinking traction problems perhaps, maybe even a stuck in the mud type day out awaits :unamused:
You need someone with a special types tractor to avoid all these MOT questions etc etc maybe try Bryn Thomas or some other local crane/lifting company whose local to the trailer/caravan.

Good Luck

Thanks for your advice…
The farm tractor with dolly will take the trailer of the grass.
But like I said looks like my mates dad who is a farmer will move it with his tractor and dolly to the storage site. To avoid ackwardness…

Well ‘Toby Jug’ mate can’t help with getting your living van moved but hope you get it sorted safely :slight_smile:

I’m sure when you get it sorted out it will be a lot better to live in than some of these ‘cheap’ modern new builds that have been thrown up over the last 10lyrs.

Are you intending to live in it permanently when it’s moved to Frodsham or is it just for weekends/holidays :question:
It looks like an old ‘John Lewis Partnership’ decker so should have been looked after :exclamation: :exclamation:

All the best with the move
Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
Well ‘Toby Jug’ mate can’t help with getting your living van moved but hope you get it sorted safely :slight_smile:

I’m sure when you get it sorted out it will be a lot better to live in than some of these ‘cheap’ modern new builds that have been thrown up over the last 10lyrs.

Are you intending to live in it permanently when it’s moved to Frodsham or is it just for weekends/holidays :question:
It looks like an old ‘John Lewis Partnership’ decker so should have been looked after :exclamation: :exclamation:

All the best with the move
Regards
Dave Penn;

Hey Dave,

Thanks mate…
Nope it is going to be a holiday let only… unless she kicks me out then it might become my home haha
I live right near Frodsham so is easier to manage then Wales.
:grimacing:

How high is it, i have a very low , low loader that is in your neck of the woods tomorrow, monday, if its 4.2 or lower, i can move it.simples

philgor:
perfect job for shuttlespanker, the biggest day cab in the land to pull the (proberly) biggest cavavan in the land.
hmmm 10tons might be a bit to heavy for globby480 to pull. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:grimacing: :grimacing: now why bring me in to it, :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:, i wouldnt pull that in the dark of the night and thick of fog!!! look at the thing even new age travellers have better than that thing, its a eye sore

globby 480:

philgor:
perfect job for shuttlespanker, the biggest day cab in the land to pull the (proberly) biggest cavavan in the land.
hmmm 10tons might be a bit to heavy for globby480 to pull. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:grimacing: :grimacing: now why bring me in to it, :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:, i wouldnt pull that in the dark of the night and thick of fog!!! look at the thing even new age travellers have better than that thing, its a eye sore

I just wonder what sort of residential park will accept that, our local traveller camp would draw the line at it… :unamused:

Like the old scrap trailers used as advertising sites, they are an eyesore, without being too brutal, this is an eyesore with windows fitted

@ globby 480 & Wheel Nut

Yeh yeh I know it’s ugly…
But it will visually improve once I get my hands on it…
You will not recognize it after a few weeks…

It will actually look good-(ish)…

It’s going on a holiday park by the way… not residential…

richmond:
How high is it, i have a very low , low loader that is in your neck of the woods tomorrow, monday, if its 4.2 or lower, i can move it.simples

14 ft 6 inch…
whatever that is in new measurements…
Give me a txt and I can ring you.

If local Farmer has a Fastrac I’d just get him to pull it out of the field and just keep going :slight_smile:

TobyJug-LC:
@ globby 480 & Wheel Nut

It will actually look good-(ish)…

It’s going on a holiday park by the way… not residential…

as long as it is not parked near my cousins new chrome caravan, Mickey O’Neil and his Bedligton Terrier wouldnt like it, neither would the kids, Mickey Junior and Alfons :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
as long as it is not parked near my cousins new chrome caravan,

Would that be the one with the blue velvet scatter cushions & the seating still covered in clear plastic!! :smiling_imp:

Ross. :sunglasses:

bigr250:

Wheel Nut:
as long as it is not parked near my cousins new chrome caravan,

Would that be the one with the blue velvet scatter cushions & the seating still covered in clear plastic!! :smiling_imp:

Ross. :sunglasses:

Yes the one next to the Transeet :laughing:

Up market pi ! OOPS,traveller.Where are my locking fuel caps and shotgun when I need them? :slight_smile:

TobyJug-LC:
@ globby 480 & Wheel Nut

It will actually look good-(ish).

WHY are you going to burn it down or crush it :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

All done and back in my yard… :laughing: