Someone Simplify This! Headache :(

My Day is from 6 - 3.30.

15mins walk around… Company procedure. I leave the yard at 6.16.

I take a break just before 4.5 hours, simple reason is because i dont want to continue to drive and go over my hours as im a skip driver and my locations can vary a lot. Is this legal?

Like today i took a break at 4h 12mins for 45mins? To reset my working time and driving time.

My breaks are normally took before 12.00pm.

And… i have been down some very tight places today :frowning: haha

If you start work at 6am mate, you HAVE to take/start at least a 15min break before it strikes Noon, as otherwise you will get a WTD infringement.

No problem, doubt you’d do 4.5 hours driving in a skip wagon anyway.
Finish your break by 11 & you don’t have to have another one until 17.00 & I very much doubt that you’d do 4.5 hours driving in the afternoon as well.

Sometimes it gets very close to 4.5 but rarely. Its more working time than anything… i take a break just before my 4.5 driving time.

This is legal to do this?

If it is i can sleep tonight lol

I do a 45 Evil… so i am covered for the rest of the afternoon.

And say i clocked an hours worth on POA… Waiting…

Do i have to extend it? Or can i carry on like i am?

Danstoneman24:
Sometimes it gets very close to 4.5 but rarely. Its more working time than anything… i take a break just before my 4.5 driving time.

Rest easy.

PS skip work is ready made for split breaks, IF it suits you personally, it would certainly stop you stressing un-necessarily!

Danstoneman24:

It’s perfectly legal with your driving times but if you start at 6 then you have to take your break before 12 as your working time can’t be longer than 6 hours

Im glad of this forum i truley am!!! Haha…

I always take a break before 12. Like today it was 11.15, so then i was covered for the rest of the afternoon.

Dont go over 6 hours work time & dont go over 4.5 drive time…

That simple? Haha

austers:

Danstoneman24:

It’s perfectly legal with your driving times but if you start at 6 then you have to take your break before 12 as your working time can’t be longer than 6 hours

Thank you very much!! I can now rest and unstress that little bit more!!

Thanks Guys.