Someone didn't secure their load correctly

hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hu … DbN9tmR0nY

Police suspect fowl play.

Watching the load slide across the road was like poultry in motion

Etc.

#wheresnina?

Someones clucked up…

th.gif

Bugger, don’t start a link about securing your load correctly, the last one caused 5 pages of fighting :open_mouth:

If only…

The driver had strapped every chicken down!

I bet the back of that Merc smelt fowl.

yourhavingalarf:
If only…

The driver had strapped every chicken down!

:laughing:

The local takeaway owners will be up once it gets dark, looking for any spare carcasses down the bankings

I heard driver had been "plucked from dole queue as he was paid paid A “poultry” sum he decided to go out on a “wing” and “leg” it. The company have said what a “neck” that their employee was such a “chicken” they wil keep us a “breast” of the situation

Sorry getting coat and leaving building

I wondered why our cats didn’t want dinner?

Apparently the investigation into the crash is still ongoing.

The police suspect fowl play

Can’t see the fine being too bad.

Probably just a poultry amount.

What’s everyone getting in a flap about?

He must have been flying!

In other news, it looks like a bulker, and at that hour was probably cut up by someone.

Good old impatient drivers, rushing to get to work in a morning. Poultry excuse!

Looks like he stood on the brakes and the load shot over the front of the trailer, let’s hope he didn’t have the roof hatch open :smiley: :smiley:

In all seriousness the company involved have put an advertisement on indeed today looking for drivers, so possibly not looking good for’t old ■■■■.

Looks a pretty good job according to the advert without counting any chickens. Sometimes can be bigged up before you get the job and then after that the turkeys come home to roost.

Jimmy McNulty:
In all seriousness the company involved have put an advertisement on indeed today looking for drivers, so possibly not looking good for’t old ■■■■.

Looks a pretty good job according to the advert without counting any chickens. Sometimes can be bigged up before you get the job and then after that the turkeys come home to roost.

Another fowl job paying chicken feed wages…