Somebody cheer me up please

…because i have a night out and am stuck at Thurrock Services on a Sunday afternoon, it’s red hot so will struggle to get any sleep, my missus just tx me to say she’s next door at an impromptu bbq and so is most of our other neighbours who live up our cal-de-sac, and here it seems full of HSF Logistics boys drinking lager i think i might have to scrounge one or two to help with the sleep.

So somebody in a worse place than me tell me your story. :cry:

Cutting hedge and mowing lawns ,I’d sooner be on the services at this moment,although I will be bathing soon and going for a pint of smooth ,sorry!

Dan Punchard:
Cutting hedge and mowing lawns ,I’d sooner be on the services at this moment,although I will be bathing soon and going for a pint of smooth ,sorry!

That smooth beer is just about the only pint i won’t drink so you’re welcome to it.

I’m happy…

I’ve just had a text to say there’s an impromptu bbq in the next street…there’s spare beers and spare women! :smiley:

Enjoy your eve :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve just been out in the garden to pick some fresh mint to add to my Mojito :grimacing:

I have been (working) at T in the park.watching people ■■■■■■■ and ■■■■■■■■ where ever they happen to be standing.or squatting.

Piston broke:
I’m happy…

I’ve just had a text to say there’s an impromptu bbq in the next street…there’s spare beers and spare women! :smiley:

Enjoy your eve :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry but i’ll only be reading posts from people who are in an equal position or worse off than me this afternoon. :slight_smile:

alamcculloch:
I have been (working) at T in the park.watching people ■■■■■■■ and [zb] where ever they happen to be standing.or squatting.

Very similar to the truck parking area at Thurrock services then.

In that case, you won’t be reading my apologies but it was just too good an opportunity to miss :smiley:

Am drinking that new strongbow watching starwars in the premier inn Buchanan galleries waiting fur the bird so we can go fur dinner. Will post a pic of my steak if ya want bald bloke. It’s hellish honestly.

It’s a nice day have a walk down to Lakeside (the Chinese pub not the Shopping centre) get a decent meal and a pint or two and a taxi back, that’ s what I’d do rather than sit in that ■■■■ hole all night, or if by any chance you are dropping your trailer in Purfleet for export, if you ask the landlord nicely he may let you park your unit round the back of the pub, job sorted.

chester:

alamcculloch:
I have been (working) at T in the park.watching people ■■■■■■■ and [zb] where ever they happen to be standing.or squatting.

Very similar to the truck parking area at Thurrock services then.

Yeah spot on every now and then i do seem to detect an aroma of wee, joys of sitting here with windows and doors open. :frowning:

robroy:
It’s a nice day have a walk down to Lakeside (the Chinese pub not the Shopping centre) get a decent meal and a pint or two and a taxi back, that’ s what I’d do rather than sit in that [zb] hole all night, or if by any chance you are dropping your trailer in Purfleet for export, if you ask the landlord nicely he may let you park your unit round the back of the pub, job sorted.

Picking up Unilever at 02.30, already eaten anyway.

I feel for ya Bald Bloke i was in work at 0330 this morning to do a run to Stafford for krispy kreme doughnuts!

now too tired to do ANYTHING, but getting texts constantly trying to get me out for a bbq/pint/etc etc…

admittedly i am at home with fridge full of cans… but too tired to slurp them! LOL

B…

Started at 4 tipped asda grangemouth at 6, got out at 7, swapped trailers at coatbridge then tesco s livingston, then to superglass back to coatbridge then back to superglass then back home to dumfries, now I enjoying a glayva , sorry

shooter123:
Started at 4 tipped asda grangemouth at 6, got out at 7, swapped trailers at coatbridge then tesco s livingston, then to superglass back to coatbridge then back to superglass then back home to dumfries, now I enjoying a glayva , sorry

shud have had a walk down the road its banger racing on Sundays

I feel for you mate :frowning:

I have struggled in blazing heat to mow the front and back lawns and thats half an acre in total, then weed whacked (strimmed), cleaned the swimming pool filters, backwashed the system, put me cozzy on and the damm heavens opened up … go to the fridge and disaster ! … Out of beer, go out to the car to go and buy some and step in dog crap.
Walk to a pub and have a few.

bald bloke:
So somebody in a worse place than me tell me your story.

Look you lot i said tell me if you’re in a worst position so it might cheer me up. Anyway i’m off for some kind of shower and then will attempt to have a snooze probably with both doors wide open.

Just got back from Guildford lido, got a nice tan and a phone number, I don’t know why I did it but I said I owned Maranello Ferrari garage in Egham. She’s going to be a bit disappointed when I pick her up next week in a Ford focus unless I can find a Ferrari from somewhere.

FarnboroughBoy11:
Just got back from Guildford lido, got a nice tan and a phone number, I don’t know why I did it but I said I owned Maranello Ferrari garage in Egham. She’s going to be a bit disappointed when I pick her up next week in a Ford focus unless I can find a Ferrari from somewhere.

Let us know how that goes. :laughing: