Some trouble for Lonewolf this time... slv by Wolf,Harry, BP

You are spoiling all fun by guessing everything so easily :grimacing:

So I made some afford and this time prepared a real challenge for you :wink:

I hope these three will keep you busy for some time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please note: at the third picture it wasn’t actually me who went there - it’s picture made by my ex.

None of this pictures is in UK :wink:

Good luck :wink:

Eeeek

I’m nowt like as familiar with foreign fields, but I will manfully strive to suss them out.

I think no1 is Cappadocia in Turkey

2 is in Poland

and 3 could be anywhere (where they drive on the right!)

Come on, you are good :wink:

It’s indeed Capadocia, it’s indeed Poland (only a bit closer, please) and third one is NOT in Europe.

1. Kazakhstan.

harry:
3) Kazakhstan.

Very close, but no.

Kyrgyzstan.

Yes. So now working out which road is that should be easy :smiley:

Oh yeah the old M41 I know it well :smiley: :smiley: as if lol

orys:

Yeah ,its the road near Bishkek on the Ala-Too range, an extension of the Tien Shan mountain range, which rises up to 4,800 m . Wanna know what day it is ?
And it was taken with a MUZTEK 6lz camera.

harry:

orys:

Yeah ,its the road near Bishkek on the Ala-Too range, an extension of the Tien Shan mountain range, which rises up to 4,800 m . Wanna know what day it is ?
And it was taken with a MUZTEK 6lz camera.

Hm :wink: THIS is a good answer :slight_smile: It’s even more information than I have from filename :wink:

Ok, so we have Capadocia and Kyrgystan one solved, it leaves only the Polish one…

I want you to know which part of Poland is that (you can tell that from architecture).

orys:
I want you to know which part of Poland is that (you can tell that from architecture).

Legoland?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I would guess at Western Poland cos the architecture is very German. I nearly said Germany in the first place.

LOL legoland :smiling_imp:

Schlesien â– â– ? :question:

Lonewolf Yorks:
I would guess at Western Poland cos the architecture is very German. I nearly said Germany in the first place.

LOL legoland :smiling_imp:

Good guess…

LOL at Legoland as well :wink:

brit pete:
Schlesien â– â– ? :question:

And award goes to brit pete, as he gave stricter answer!

It is Silesia, exactly Lower Silesia and the town is Kudowa Zdrój (just at the border with Czech Republic).