Some sick people about

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … 228345.ece

I agree but nowadays the powers that be actualy appeal to people who may have pics or vids of tragic events to contact them as they may help in investigations
but why some sicko would post them on internet is beyond belief :frowning:

I hate people who take photos of such things, last week there as an accident on I-95 in NJ and the truck lanes were closed, I had been diverted into the car lanes and even then the pillock in front of me came to a stop to take a photo, I sounded the air horn and a cop noticed, he pulled the driver over and I hope he got a nice ticket :slight_smile:
A couple of years ago a Landrover discovery flipped at the Harriman tolls killing a family of 4, a 6 year old was strapped in a booster seat headless and some goorey git stopped to take a pic, a truck driver who stopped to help dragged him from the car and smashed his phone as a trooper turned away to let him beat the crap out of him, when the pillock complained the officer said he didn’t see a thing and good fro him.

There’s some sick people about but why would the driver be arrested on suspicion of murder? Death by dangerous driving at the worst.

Mr B:
There’s some sick people about but why would the driver be arrested on suspicion of murder? Death by dangerous driving at the worst.

how can it be death by dangerous driving?

they think the woman jumped out in front of the truck, hence the driver was released without charge

The driver just kept on going. :open_mouth: Not even an excuse of being a forigner. :open_mouth:

pavaroti:
The driver just kept on going. :open_mouth: Not even an excuse of being a forigner. :open_mouth:

did the driver know about it?

stevieboy308:

pavaroti:

did the driver know about it?

If he never saw it he might have felt a bump. :smiley:

selby newcomer:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article4228345.ece

This article is useless. No link to the picture :stuck_out_tongue: