Some q's on dig card

Hi all…few q’s (tried posting in tacho forum but wouldnt work)

1. Currently working p/t driving mainly during weekends to fit in with other job which can vary from 3 days or the full mon-fri office hours.
    Based on me working mon-fri how many driving hours could I do? Just one day every 2nd weekend? Would i then need to make up the reduced rest on 3rd week?
    So…

Week 1: work sun 0600-1800 (total rest would be 36 hours i.e. fri 6pm — sun 6am) so i owe 9 hours?
Week 2: full rest (fri 6pm to mon 9am = 63 hours)

So would that mean i have repaid 9 hours from week 1? Or do i still need to ensure i take atleast 24 reduced rest + 9 hours owed on week 3 weekend?

1. The other day i swapped vehicles half way through shift, wasn’t too sure what to do with digi so i just took it out as normally i would at end of shift then inserted into next vehicle like starting another shift…sure i did somet wrong here…should i have done manual insert into 2nd vehicle and typed in original start time?
    Any advice much appreciated

Pops77:
Hi all…few q’s (tried posting in tacho forum but wouldnt work)

1. Currently working p/t driving mainly during weekends to fit in with other job which can vary from 3 days or the full mon-fri office hours.
    Based on me working mon-fri how many driving hours could I do? Just one day every 2nd weekend? Would i then need to make up the reduced rest on 3rd week?
    So…

Week 1: work sun 0600-1800 (total rest would be 36 hours i.e. fri 6pm — sun 6am) so i owe 9 hours?
Week 2: full rest (fri 6pm to mon 9am = 63 hours)

So would that mean i have repaid 9 hours from week 1? Or do i still need to ensure i take atleast 24 reduced rest + 9 hours owed on week 3 weekend?

1. The other day i swapped vehicles half way through shift, wasn’t too sure what to do with digi so i just took it out as normally i would at end of shift then inserted into next vehicle like starting another shift…sure i did somet wrong here…should i have done manual insert into 2nd vehicle and typed in original start time?
    Any advice much appreciated

45 + 9 = 54. You have had 63 by the end of week two, so you could go all year like that for evermore.

When you left the first vehicle you should have then done a manual entry in the second or subsequent vehicle for the time the card was out of the VU,

I am sure you don’t need to book off by country until the end of your shift. (but willing to learn) The time you started the shift will already be on your card,