This driver had a tight gateway to squeeze into
Photobucket

Heres what he caused
Photobucket

Lost■■? :unamused: :unamused:
Photobucket

Its raining again
Photobucket

Exhaust brake has being sticking for months had new exhaust pipe fitted but not exhaust brake. So agin pull over and hope it frees itself

Warning
Photobucket

Just as i though things was getting better errrrr

Warning
Photobucket

I was told I could drive on this (over the phone) but no when carrying caustic Iam not taking any chances unless its checked out by a mechinc and not some office monkey in the office @ Salford Van Hire. So a 4hour wait for m b to come out. Out come a sensor corroded prevent abs not to work (due to poor maintance Hooray lets hear it for SVH) After talking to the MB mechanic (who was very helpful) turns out It shouldnt of passed a mot last week as there is no speed limiter calabration sticker.

Cadburys bourneville stuck on a roof for 2 hours so took some pics
Photobucket

Photobucket

a long way down
Photobucket

Thanks a nice selection of pictures

i wud never stand that close to an egde of a building escpecially that height !!

good piks tho !

interesting pictures, did you have you 5 point harness on when up on the roof?

WTF were you doing on the roof at Bournville? :smiley:

No harness and WTF was I doing there The pic with the crane in on the bit of the building Iam standing on sticks out theres 2 500ltr dosing tanks which I have to handball 20x25ltrs of chemical into. Also behind me theres 2x1000ltrs tanks which agian is handball

I use to put chocolate up there, but at least I could use a pump :smiley:

Good pics. Cheers.

Office monkey! [zb]
poor maintenance What the [zb]do u know. Do u take your vehicle in for service?
Slagging off people you never met b4 is not right and remember Amber is only a warning!

No speed limiter sticker Whooooooo they must of give vosa a back hander aye

auto censor dodges removed, please read Lucy’s post HERE…Denis F

Reguarding Loppy Lou

I cant be bothered to comment on what you said.

Just one thing I would rather make a ■■■ out of myself than knowingly drive a vehicle carrying chemicals with possible defects.

K.Adams:
Just one thing I would rather make a ■■■ out of myself than knowingly drive a vehicle carrying chemicals with possible defects.

Thats fair enough m8 but slagging people off in the process and blaming poor maintenance doesn,t need to be done

K Adams
(Last pic)
Did you see the yellow man fall off the roof? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: