Some Pics ! Of Northern Irish Motors :D

excellent pictures thank you for sharing them

Cracking pics pal. Cheers.

Hey Ross any other lorries in Northern Ireland besides Scania :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

v8karlv8,your dad worked for AMD from lisnaskea? I know his son ,who now works for norfolkline i think.

Denis F:

V8KARLV8:
some more :laughing:

something wrong there Karl - no spots :wink: do you get a PG9 for less than 12 extra spots over there :laughing:

Thats several in the same thread…first set of pics, 7th pic also has no spots

I thought all irish motors came with them as standard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ellies dad:
v8karlv8,your dad worked for AMD from lisnaskea? I know his son ,who now works for norfolkline i think.

is it barry you know?if so not at n/line but actually a stones throw from where they are.

glenman:

ellies dad:

is it barry you know?if so not at n/line but actually a stones throw from where they are.

Yes,i went to shool with Barry although hes a couple of years older than me. Shoud i have said interland glen?

no,sure interland was before n/line.but if i remember right he was with mcculla before where he is now. :sunglasses:

Semtex:

Denis F:

V8KARLV8:
some more :laughing:

something wrong there Karl - no spots :wink: do you get a PG9 for less than 12 extra spots over there :laughing:

Thats several in the same thread…first set of pics, 7th pic also has no spots

I thought all irish motors came with them as standard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that lorry is on its way to the autospark to get its lights fitted. :wink:

ellies dad:

:confused: Aye, dont remember mentioning that though…

Very old thread :slight_smile:

Karl.:

ellies dad:

:confused: Aye, dont remember mentioning that though…

Very old thread :slight_smile:

Well you did “mention it” :unamused:

Look at all those spots!! **V8 Karl is in for a ‘PLEASURE OVERLOAD’ I think :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dan.

Yea Karl getting horney lol looking at the spots lol :sunglasses: like KARLS HEAVEN **

Some good pics there Ross, where were they taken mate??

Ive around 30 pics of local wagons on my camera but cant find the software to upload them. Have a few of Millers, Hume, Gault, Eagle Overseas Eglinton fast Frieght, ewing Bros and Manfrieght.

Kev

i got them of the net and took some myself i have some of a dutch wagon that was parked up in woodsides yard for ages lol have to find it tho :slight_smile:

scania king kev:
Some good pics there Ross, where were they taken mate??

Ive around 30 pics of local wagons on my camera but cant find the software to upload them. Have a few of Millers, Hume, Gault, Eagle Overseas Eglinton fast Frieght, ewing Bros and Manfrieght.

Kev

Buy a card reader. They only cost about a tenner and you shouldn’t need any software to transfer the images to your PC.

Kills mate its a very cheap camera, bought it for around 60 quid and put the software in a safe place to which I cant remember. My brother is an engineer for IBM so im sure he will get it for me.

Ross my other half is from the belmount Church rd near yourself. The outer ring would be a good place to get some shots, I took a few there whilst on a break with the missus just past Storment!!

Another good place is either the Norse boat or if you are lucky Westbank service station. These tend to be battered containers yolks( oops mods wont like that■■?) The best place Ive ever been for top whack wagons is the Boucher Rd, on the corner of Apollo rd, Tescos CDC get all ManFreight, Sawyers etc…

Do you see many Rankin Haulage out in Dundonald?? I know him and the son etc from old, he used to do all Ewals Irish work, used to rent from AT&T in Mallusk

Well talk soon Ross mate bed calls(well she does but it aint for the other) :frowning:

Some good pics there Ross :slight_smile:

Some of my own pityful shots :laughing: