Some pics ...Northern Irish Motors!

Lol look its Rob’s Friend :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats it ! :smiley: hope ya like !

Nice pics . :wink:

Good Pic’s Ross :smiley:

Nice pics Ross… :sunglasses:

:smiley: Nice pics Ross. It makes a change seeing them in all there glory…normally its just a streak of lightning as they go by you. :smiley: :wink:

Bully

Nice pics Ross, really like the look of the Ewing Scania, looks very smart. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

great pic! ! (Y) :smiley:

hi ross,nice to see one of my old trucks ,the hume daf.not got any of his mercs or scanias?

hey glenman yeah thats why i put it up m8 knew u drove it … u park it at ardcarn …uncle lives round there, im from jus up the road at Tullycarnet …Driving for Graham now aint yah ? 143 ?

yeah got pic’s of his scannys !

Yep good pics matey :wink:

hi ross,took a job at home for a while so driving old 113 which has seen better days.ive driven all those hume trucks at sometime or other over the last 4 yrs,never had any photos though.kept meaning to get some from derek himself as hes got some of all the trucks hes owned.

Hi Glenman, not sure if you have seen the photo but found this of his Merc.

http://groups.msn.com/lorryphotos/mercedes.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3350

cheers mad :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

aye m8 seen it parked on the corner lol ! that was some Daf u were driving !

Some of mine :wink:

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5

Nice Pic’s V8KARLV8 :smiley:

:wink:

Nice pics karl, do you know most if the drivers, like the Carm, and the Barline??

Not myself, but my dad drives the Carmichael scanny and he knows the man who owns Barline, so he keeps it at his yard ( its closer than Carm’s ), and thats how i got the pics :wink: :wink:

that Mulgrew scania looks good

V8KARLV8:
Not myself, but my dad drives the Carmichael scanny and he knows the man who owns Barline, so he keeps it at his yard ( its closer than Carm’s ), and thats how i got the pics :wink: :wink:

Your dad has driven some smart lorries Karl.

Has Carm got any new shape Actros’s or Scania’s, i remember you posting one of an old shape Actros in his colours■■?

Cheers :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: