Some pics i have took recently

mostly in scandinavia…

snowy rear!

ex danish volvo, now russian registered

this company have a great livery (in my opinion), although this is not only not a very good picture as it was at night, but not one of their better trucks!!

hope you like

Nice pics, cold over there already!

TC

Good pics mate

Nice pictures matey well done

Great dark pics, did I ask - what camera ? :confused:

Who’s this, you never know who’s watching!!!

Or this, is it the same one?

cant tell!! what is the nmber plate?

dafmad, the camera is a cano eos 450d, still playing about with the night shots, im getting there, got loads more but they aint truck related, could post some if you want?

euromat:

dafmad, the camera is a cano eos 450d, still playing about with the night shots, im getting there, got loads more but they aint truck related, could post some if you want?

Yeah, be my guest, I’d like to see them.

One question, does the camera take the night shots on auto or do you have to fath about with it ?

DAFMAD:

euromat:

Yeah, be my guest, I’d like to see them.

One question, does the camera take the night shots on auto or do you have to fath about with it ?

it will do on auto without the flash, but as the shutter stays open longer you have to try and not shake, which is hard when your surrounded by snow!!! i have a tripod which i use, and also use the self timer on it to try and avoid any shaking! ill start a new thread with some night piccys i have taken!

Nice pictures, and especially last ones were really good considering the fact they were taken at dark. Btw. I think I’ve seen some of those lorries (maybe not a really big surprise, but…) :stuck_out_tongue:

Kyrbo:
Nice pictures, and especially last ones were really good considering the fact they were taken at dark. Btw. I think I’ve seen some of those lorries (maybe not a really big surprise, but…) :stuck_out_tongue:

didnt see these did you?

here?

couple of days ago in tampere…

Magnum :open_mouth: Didn’t realise you had stuff like that.

DAFMAD:
Magnum :open_mouth: Didn’t realise you had stuff like that.

only the one. when steve ran the yard, he had a weeks holiday and the boss and another bloke brought it behind his back! ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ has broken down on the last 3 tours it has done!!! best thing for that is weighing it in :laughing:

euromat:

Kyrbo:

didnt see these did you?

No, I didn’t :frowning: I’m writing this message about 6 km from that ice stadium. Not that much of the snow here anymore as weather is quite springlike, +2C and drizzle.

Kyrbo:

euromat:

Kyrbo:

didnt see these did you?

No, I didn’t :frowning: I’m writing this message about 6 km from that ice stadium. Not that much of the snow here anymore as weather is quite springlike, +2C and drizzle.

so close yet so far! the other week i was in copenhagen when drew128 was, after i loaded out and left for sweden, he drove past the venue where i had been sat for 2 days!