Some pics I have taken

Some pics I have taken whilst out and about

Shipping out Rosyth to Zeebrugge

when we arrived in Zeebrugge phone rang saying there was an urgent collection in Colonge… hmmm how do we get the transit off the top deck ?
Boss says " I know lets give that Willi Betz transporter driver some € and ask him if we can use his truck" :open_mouth:

The urgent collection on the front of the transit and a straggler picked up on the way back

Some other loads I have collected, the clio on the front had the gendarmes drooling on the outskirts of Paris especially when I started it up for them.

Tanks down to beside Poole and then out empty to Belgium for a fortnight to load more cars and vans

The artic I was driving before my Class 1was revoked in 1999 due to diabetes :imp: .

My new truck which is going on the road on friday :laughing:

Looks like a very interesting job you got there,i really liked the Essex Int 141
thanks for sharing and keep them coming.

That new motor your getting looks quite nice.
I dont think i`d volunteer to drive between two transporters at that height :open_mouth: .
Good pics thanks for posting them

Pretty smart piccys :wink:

JB:
That new motor your getting looks quite nice.
I dont think i`d volunteer to drive between two transporters at that height :open_mouth: .
Good pics thanks for posting them

Done that many a time, when the trailer blocks collapes, part of the job.

some great pictures scotty, you did a fortnight out in that isuzu!!! :open_mouth:

do you have more pictures of the split screen vw you picked up, and also any more from your time at north sea trucks? i would love to see them