Some photos of my week Part 3

Hi all, here’s the rest of the week.
Back at baileys this is usually organised chaos to load for the show but not to bad to as they must have been spread out time wise.
First trip after a respray

This MAN isnt from our fleet hes panicking as hes being picked up at midnight for a weekend in Tenerife (he did make it)

Up to Strensham for the night for a couple of tins and a chin wag

Bit dark and very windy by this time so not photos not so good, then my mate wouldn’t say still lol

As its Valentines day Cupids been ( thats my music hanging at the top of the windscreen) ready for the contest at Torquay, we came 4th :smiley: by the way, last last year didnt expect that either

For the uneducated this a Trombone which is what I play :smiley: :smiley:

Going into the NEC I’m usually one of the last as i can never remember which way to go in and its funny watching them go to one of the gates to be told wrong one and all troop back out again

Unloading (must be still windy) no slow shutter speed

I know try Flash lol

All unloaded ready to go all done and dusted in just under a hour

Parked at Strensham south breakfast and talk a load more bollox. We usually try and park together for a team photo but other drivers just don’t seem to care lol :smiley: .So 2 groups this year

All back at home Cheers for looking

Hope you all enjoyed it ( it’s given me a headache trying to post them lol) all the best Ade

Cheers Lurpak. All good stuff.

Very good :smiley:

Nice pics

Good stuff again Ade, That is some queue waiting to get tipped worse than one o them RDC things eh. Got your e-mail that’s a good idea if you are up this way hope it works out. Eddie.

And I thought the overhang on my wagon was bad :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I take it you play for Lydney band then? I used to conduct them when they were in the first section.
Worked out your username as well I think-Douglas from the Lurpack advert!!!

bristolron:
I take it you play for Lydney band then? I used to conduct them when they were in the first section.
Worked out your username as well I think-Douglas from the Lurpack advert!!!

Yes I play for Lydney Band, when did you conduct Lydney Iv’e been there on and of 40 years. yes the Lurpak advert
Cheers Ade

Can’t remember when I took Lydney. Ask Kevin Ford. Kev White took over from me. Dave Jenkins was on 1st when I was there.

I came back to band when kev White was conducting, Kev Ford’s conducting now and Dave Jenkins gave up a few years ago

Nice I really liked the pictures and reading the comments. You should get a dush webcam and start making videos

Yes i keep in touch with Kevin and Kerry.

Great snap,s you,v taken there Ade spot on, regards Gordon :smiley: :smiley:

like the “Fluegelhorn” :grimacing:

Immigrant:
like the “Fluegelhorn” :grimacing:

Yes Like a Fluegelhorn, A Trombone in Bflat and F

Jesus caravan delivery men, like the grim reapers of the transport world. Inflicting countless ■■■■■■■■■ on us in the summer months. :laughing:

:sunglasses: good pics looks intresting work

Just seen the Trombone Ade, a man of many talent,s eh. Like your thread it,s different keep them coming :slight_smile: :slight_smile: regards Gordon