Some new regarding my 2nd fail

My dad knows somebody who knows somebody who works for some HGV inspectorate people and he has had a look at my 2nd fail sheet and he says that what I failed on, I shouldnt have failed the test… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Im now awaiting his next phone call about whats happening now…

How does that work then, considering this someone who knows someone wasn’t the examiner that was in the cab with you and saw you make your big FUBAR which caused you to fail? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

you either clocked up enough minor faults, 1 serious or more to fail or a dangerous at which i think the examinar just leaves you at the roadside.

So what did you fail on??

My dad knows somebody who knows somebody who works for some HGV inspectorate people and he has had a look at my 2nd fail sheet and he says that what I failed on, I shouldnt have failed the test…

Here we go again… :unamused: :unamused:

DAF95XF:
My dad knows somebody who knows somebody who works for some HGV inspectorate people and he has had a look at my 2nd fail sheet and he says that what I failed on, I shouldnt have failed the test… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Im now awaiting his next phone call about whats happening now…

D’ont waste your time on it just go for the retest it’s less hastle than taking on that lot plus if you try to contest the result and fail better look at a different test center.

AS HE PEOPLE BEFORE HAVE POSTED
just leave it,you have to give the tester a
safe ride,and then you get a pass,SORRY
but you are treading on dangerous ground
and it may -or-will back fire on you, just do
the retest and give the perosn a good safe ride
and you get your pass certificate,

Agreed.

Mothertrucker:

Agreed.

Also agreed.

Read this article HERE and then come back and tell us that the DSA is a credit worthy organisation.