Some more pictures from my collection

It’s not all sunshine over there and sometimes we get to have fun in the white fluffy stuff as well

Various places in Germany

Switzerland. In the second picture taken in the last services before the Gotthard tunnel on the Italian speaking side, I was waiting for the breakdown service as the temperature had dropped to minus 27 during the night plus a wind chill factor and the diesel had frozen. The night heater had stopped working as a result so it was a bit fresh in the cab when I woke up. Also the curtains had frozen to the insides of the windows.

Good job I didn’t need to drop this trailer, the slush had frozen solid round the landing legs and was as hard as concrete.

Great pictures Neil!!

Agree with TC… great pics…
Those landing legs… Cant get over them… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Great pics Neil,keep them coming!

Yeah I argee with MAD"8, keep them coming!!! :laughing: :laughing:

great pictures neil
i used to stop reguarly at gottard sud services .good food.
i thought i would give you a misty view from 3/4 way up at the viewing platform looking down on the services.i will try and get a better picture when i go over in a months time :laughing: :laughing: [/img]

Nice one jon boy, some pics from your next trip would be good because with the coach you will get to places we don’t in the trucks.

Coffeeholic:
Nice one jon boy, some pics from your next trip would be good because with the coach you will get to places we don’t in the trucks.

:laughing: i havnt driven a coach for 2 years and unlikly to do so for the forseable future.i am taking the car next month and planning to go over the gottard on the way out and grand st bernard on the return.the latter is providing i dont get held up round milan.i have just fully read your story ,excellent.i thought i was the only wagon driver who uses a briefcase.i studyed the possiblity of being an o/d but put it off due to not wanting to commit while the kids are young,but your story got me thinking again :wink: .also the english family you meet are far to common nowadays,nurse maiding ignorant brits was one factor leaving coaches.
are the CMRs standard forms or do they vary.my cpc books or FTA international guide dont show examples.
do you work soley for a/p or do you subbie for anyone :question:
also planning to visit marenello again last time they were testing the F1 car.
look forward to your next installment
jon

Sorry I assumed from a couple of your other postings you would be going in a coach, a car is even better though. I was over the Grand St Bernard earlier this year going from near Geneva to Milan and this picture is from the descent on the Italian side.

CMR’s do vary slightly in appearance but all the boxes are numbered so the same details go in the same numbered box.

I was also in Marrenello a few weeks ago delivering to Ferrari Racing and they were testing that day. Great to see and hear the cars. I couldn’t get pictures of the cars as cameras are not allowed inside so I had to settle for this shot of Ferrari racing taken from outside.

I work almost exclusivley for A/P but if the price is right. :wink: :smiley:

dug out some photos. i take it you went through the bernard tunnel not over the top

kitzbuhel. me and the youngest in our old car feb 03

above aosta snowblading

st pauls rome

quick stop in paris

fiorano track mananello 98[/img]

Nice pics Jon, yes I did go through the tunnel and not over the top.

Coffeeholic:
Nice pics Jon, yes I did go through the tunnel and not over the top.

chicken :laughing:
last time i was there we stopped at the last services to phone up hotel.
then settled down in the jockey seat for the senic ride up to the tunnel.mountains covered in snow etc,to my surprise the teacher asked me to put a video on :angry:
10 minutes later i looked down the motor,every kid was glued to the windows,video playing to its self :laughing:
i could not resist pointing it out to the teacher :laughing:
muppet :wink:
jon

Video when there is scenery like that■■? Stupid person methinks. :wink: :smiley:

coffee top pics mate like the old scanny in the snow :laughing:

Great photos JB & Neil! keep em coming :smiley:

Mal:
Great photos JB & Neil! keep em coming :smiley:

i have a lot of photos of places in europe,if there is any thing you would like to see let us know.i will see if i have some.
i am going back over to italy next month i will stick some on then.
jon

Nice pick’s, I see you had a dusting in some of them :laughing: