Some more hull area transport lorrys

Link Road Transport advertising

LRT RED.png

LINK ROAD CARRYING FOR RAPISTAN Hull, (Rapistan were at the foot of the Sutton Road Bridge/Leads Road

LRT  RAPSTAN.png

billheads:
LINK ROAD CARRYING FOR RAPISTAN Hull, (Rapistan were at the foot of the Sutton Road Bridge/Leads Road

Hull Fish Meal and JACMIL TRANSPORT HULL

HFM2.jpg

An old Commer flatbed in the Fenners Livery,i took this photograph in the Fenners yard during the 1990`s, apparently this wagon trundled back and forth daily between the two sites Marfleet Lane and Marfleet Avenue and, so i was told did a monthly run up to the Kilmarnock Factory.

One that i found on the net especially interesting for the Hull enthusiast, William Cussons` , these were a large Grocery chain dotted arond Hull and Yorkshire, long gone (Carlines were part of the group) this one a Karrier Bantam artic

Here is a good one (Saurer) of Fred Cook Transport Hull, i found somewhere along the line

Another that i bought off ebay recently this old ERF eight legger for BENNINGA MARGARINE of Hull, their plant was on the old Kings Mill site
on Stoneferry Road more or less opposite Lorriane Street

An old Morris Commercial Hull Fish Meal Cc 1950`s

Jackson Mills ltd Gillet Street Hull Austin Fish wagon

Needler Hull

3 NEEDLER.jpg

Hull and Glasgow Seddon hard pics to come by

Another Hull and Glasgow pic

A great little pic is this one, a SAURER Fred Cook Transport Hull the fore runners to Richardsons Transport Hull ( Pickering Road Haulage )

f cook.jpg

Key Transport AEC MANDATOR (ERGOMATIC CAB) as new

SAVE MORE STORES Hulls first Supermarket chain back in the 1960`s

Another KEY TRANS Scammell Highwayman (new)

FODEN BOCM SILCOCKS

Another KEY TRANS DODGE loading/unloading Hull Riverside Quay?

SILCOCKS OLD MILL HULL now part of the Victoria Dock Village