Some more from me....

Just some more have come across while tidying out my PC…

For those who do not know what they are or look like, this is a T-Form…
This one was for a load of Organic Soup from Steinach, going to Maldon.

I love this truck, a 143 Tractor unit with a Crane on it!!

A 560 Norweigan Scania tipping in Goldach

How much!!!

There’s always one, this bloke tried to squeeze thru the Peage without paying, and muggins here was behind him!!!

Saw these 2 wide loads on the A50, looked a lot bigger in reality than the picture.

Early doors on the M2, using this route to avoid Operarion Stack!!

These next ones were taken in March, when we had the really high winds that shut Dover and the Channel for hours…

Queueing from before the weighbridges…

Every single lane in the docks was full…Trucks everywhere!!!

And in France the weather got no better!!!

Not sure if you can see the trees being blown over in this photo, but this was taken just south of Koningsbiurg Servies on the A35 towards Mulhouse. Stuck in Traffic…

Due to this…

One of Slovenia Transports Wagon and Drags, heading south, empty, had been blown over and ended up facing North in a ditch on the southbound carriageway!!!

Queueing in Lux, i saw this…
Whats he doing there…

Ah, that explains it…

Sneaky t*ssers at Tellin Layby on the E411, waiting to catch you in the overtaking ban…

They’ve got another customer!!!

Excellent pics mate. Wouldn’t fancy the job of loading and unloading those Porsches though. That DSV Scania is a tidy bit of kit. Thanks again. :wink:

Look, Spiderman does exist!!

Not a great deal of care is needed when unloading tyres…

After tipping the tyres in Barking, they ran me to Cannock for an urgent load for Geneva Expo…
Which turned out to be these 2…
They weighed 60 kilos!!!

On the way down from Cannock i saw this on the M6 Toll…

The Germans on Weil Am Rhein were handing these out in various languages, they should have just written "We are about to [zb] the system up!!!

Me and a Mate parked in TransMarck…

Saw this on the E411, not quite sure what it is…

nice pics but you still get a language edit :wink: …Denis F

Good pics! :wink: and pics quality are super !

Nice photos, Was “Jay” one of the seven that got an ex Pawsons motor with the new fancy livery ?

DAFMAD:
Nice photos, Was “Jay” one of the seven that got an ex Pawsons motor with the new fancy livery ?

No, AFAIK Pawson’s hadnt gone down when that photo was taken…

Nice Pics :sunglasses:

Were the Tyres part worns coming in? Or scrap tyres?

your mate jay isnt the fat bloke who now works for white and co is he???he has the exact same name plate as the 1 on the s&k lorry… thanks for the pics…

" jay " is grantjay from truckersworld and he used to do some cracking diarys if i remember rightley the last one he did his mrs came on and they started to bicker. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

top pics mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jessicas dad:
" jay " is grantjay from truckersworld and he used to do some cracking diarys if i remember rightley the last one he did his mrs came on and they started to bicker. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bicker? Is that what you call it? I reckon it was all out war!