Some fun for a change

After reading Duck’s excellent tales of his time in NZ, I thought it’s about time to reintroduce the other duck to you, so click on this here link brandttruck.com/blog/ and you’ll read about my time as part of the Paul Brandt’s (the singer who did a remake of ‘Convoy’) cross Canada music tour :wink:

Good read Rockstar LOL.
Couple of concerns for your well being though.1,Paul Brandt has a big fan base,but to admit on a forum that you know the words to a country song means yer neck is turning red,next sign will be stacks on the Charger.2,You made no comparisons between the 21st century Pete and the olde worlde Ducknosaur 361,not that I’m a fan of either,but was just wondering if modern day trucking had brought on a hint of envy?

BTW,Did I mention my new Kenworth 2012,bells and whistles don’t you know :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ain’t nothin wraung wit country y’all…!!’ Gawd ■■■■!! Me likes that “Canadian Man”… Hell, I even had me playin summa his tunes in dat Kay-dubya along Nooh Zeeeluurrnd state hi-way one dur other day dontcha know… :smiley:

On a more serious note… Jimmy Barnes is a popular country artist down under within the transport industry… “Driving Wheels” is arguably his best known one and the music video features an Aussie Kenworth pulling a container if I remember right.

Btw, I’ve got an Auckland diary coming in the near future. Been moving excavators, forklifts, drilling rigs etc. on a low-loader so hopefully it will make for an interesting read.

Duck:
Btw, I’ve got an Auckland diary coming in the near future. Been moving excavators, forklifts, drilling rigs etc. on a low-loader so hopefully it will make for an interesting read.

Yeah well keep it to yourself for a while, let me bask in some glory for a little longer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

flat to the mat:
Good read Rockstar LOL.
Couple of concerns for your well being though.1,Paul Brandt has a big fan base,but to admit on a forum that you know the words to a country song means yer neck is turning red,next sign will be stacks on the Charger.2,You made no comparisons between the 21st century Pete and the olde worlde Ducknosaur 361,not that I’m a fan of either,but was just wondering if modern day trucking had brought on a hint of envy?

BTW,Did I mention my new Kenworth 2012,bells and whistles don’t you know :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The difference between the old and the new? I prefer the duck mobile, it rides better, pulls better and looks better, just like I prefer my women :laughing:

The new one is quieter and has a slightly bigger bunk, that’s about it :wink:

newmercman:

Duck:

Yeah well keep it to yourself for a while, let me bask in some glory for a little longer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

“Sweet as bro” (Kiwi for:- “No worries mate”)… :wink:

Duck:

newmercman:

Duck:

Hey Duck, reading through some of your previous posts you had been put through the wringer!
Glad to see you hung in there, and getting success. Look foreward to your next installment.
The effort you nmm and others put in is appreciated, and makes this site worthwhile.

Regards Paul

Paul John:

Duck:

newmercman:

Duck:

Hey Duck, reading through some of your previous posts you had been put through the wringer!
Glad to see you hung in there, and getting success. Look foreward to your next installment.
The effort you nmm and others put in is appreciated, and makes this site worthwhile.

Regards Paul

Hey nmm, who interviewed you for that blog post :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Excellent read as usual mate :wink:

The rock n roll lifestyle looks like its taking its toll on you mate, Keith Richards would look good next to you :laughing:

I’ve reported you for that picture, there are children that use this site, poor little things will have nightmares now :cry: :blush:

Glad I ain’t awake enough to really focus on the mirror in the mornings though, that’d scare the life out of me :laughing: :laughing: