Some from the last few weeks

A few odd pics from the last few weeks…

Nice XF 105 SSC loading in Genk

Waiting to unload in Duisburg behind some trucks from Alders Transport

Degroote Trucks in Zwevezele usually have something interesting on display

Some of the blokes who put these signs up should try driving a truck.This
exit onto a main road in Diepenbeek is on a slope,and it’s a sod to get out.

This one in Huy is even worse as you are trying to get onto a dual-carriageway
with no slip road.

This smart FH was seen loading in Bree

It’s not all Autobahn storming.This is Heidelberg after a nice cross country run

Unloading in Hockenheim,just up the road from the Formula one circuit

This bloke was sat on the hard-shoulder of the E40 near Brussels,and was
still there when I came back several hours later!

Well,I hope I get ill in Germany if all the nurses look like this. :open_mouth:
Normally only see uniforms like that in my special magazines. :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused:

Great pics Keith! More soon please :slight_smile:

Jacko123:
Great pics Keith! More soon please :slight_smile:

i agree!!

Cracking stuff once more Keith…

More of the same??

How you finding the Mercedes??

KW:

This bloke was sat on the hard-shoulder of the E40 near Brussels,and was
still there when I came back several hours later!

I wonder if MJD know they had a Truck in Belgium, or was it one of their Pole’s taking on a Private Job… LOL!!

That MJD bloke must have had the pride of the fleet as some of them i’ve seen loading in Coca Cola i wouldn’t take around the M25 never mind across the water!!

jase:
That MJD bloke must have had the pride of the fleet as some of them i’ve seen loading in Coca Cola i wouldn’t take around the M25 never mind across the water!!

That’s what I was going to say. Perhaps he’s taking it as a seller.

Stupot:

jase:

That’s what I was going to say. Perhaps he’s taking it as a seller.

It was deffo a UK reg,and he must have been on his way home from somewhere as he was just before the Brussels Ring coming from Leuven.

Is work picking up then? I’ve spotted quite a few UK firms over the last month or so here and about.
There was three or four of Gregorys with food tanks tipping at Konings-Smeets in Zonhoven the other week.
Quite a few others too,but I really should write them down as I see them.It’s an age thing I think :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

BuzzardBoy:
Cracking stuff once more Keith…

More of the same??

How you finding the Mercedes??

It’s a blinding motor Ben,I love it.

I’m not sure if its picking up or not,i just think its due to the exchange rate British Hauliers have suddenly become highly competitive on rates with the rest of Europe.

MJD have been going over there for a couple of years or more. Gregorys are a regular sight on the train too. I think they load back from Rotterdam or Antwerp with Orange Juice

interesting pics :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
MJD have been going over there for a couple of years or more. Gregorys are a regular sight on the train too. I think they load back from Rotterdam or Antwerp with Orange Juice

They used to be in Gent and Bergen Tankwash’s all the time a few years back when we were subbing for Translact at PTM

Wednesday this week I spotted two UK regd RH Freight Magnum’s too.

And a few more that I forgot to include…

Parked up a couple of weeks ago near Wittlich,woke up the next morning to find it snowing hard.

Arty-■■■■■ pic I took whilst loading whisky in Diepenbeek.

The border at Venlo is a haven for the heavy haulage enthusiast early in the morning,you can see all sorts of weird and wonderful loads parked up.

Not sure,but this is probably a Saviem,seen quietly rotting away in Diepenbeek.

Unloading in Reinfeld,northern Germany.

KW:
And a few more that I forgot to include…

Not sure,but this is probably a Saviem,seen quietly rotting away in Diepenbeek.

It appears to look like this more famous Saviem SM8 featured in Herbie goes to Monte Carlo.