Some examples of quality drivers

Last night I parked in a layby, and about 9 pm a wagon went by and kindly let me hear his horns. Yes mate they work fine.
Then this morning heading into mid Wales, two kindly drivers, one in a rigid tipper and another in a timber artic both decided to show me their spotlights. These too were working fine. In fact, if I shut my eyes I can still see the burns on my retinas.

This morning I know my lights were dipped and not pointing high and last night I was far enough off the road so as not be causing any hazard to the driver.

My crime? Guess it’s the company I work for. Thank you all 3 of you truly professional drivers.

Maybe they were just saying hello? Although bad road manners is to be expected from tippers and loggers.

Well I did consider that they maybe were just being friendly, but thought a five second flash of lights …was maybe a
tad unfriendly.

Loads of idiots about just try and rise above!

Haha well funny.

happysack:
My crime? Guess it’s the company I work for. Thank you all 3 of you truly professional drivers.

It’s not jim il fix it haulage by any chance :smiley:

pavaroti:
Maybe they were just saying hello? Although bad road manners is to be expected from tippers and loggers.

Ironically they are my two previous jobs!

There are very few “quality” drivers around these days, most drivers are obsessed with “bling” or mine’s bigger and/or faster than yours attitudes.I know blokes who spend literally thousands of pounds on gadgets for trucks that dont even belong to them.
When are "drivers " going to grow up and use the trucks for the purpose for which they are intended. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

pavaroti:
bad road manners is to be expected from tippers

+1

DRAMA QUEEN…

happysack:
My crime? Guess it’s the company I work for. …

Who do you work for? I’ll let you know if the above actions were justified.

Its pretty poor blasting a horn if a driver is trying to sleep disnae matter who he drives for

merc0447:
Its pretty poor blasting a horn if a driver is trying to sleep disnae matter who he drives for

+1 dont tar me with same brush, im a tipper driver whom everybody hate’s. in my eyes im courteous and friendly too everybody i meet. :smiley: :smiley:

mad-max:
DRAMA QUEEN…

Yep drama queen. Love trying to drive down the A483 half blind.

Squiddy:

happysack:
My crime? Guess it’s the company I work for. …

Who do you work for? I’ll let you know if the above actions were justified.

+1 it’s wrong i know but hey. We are tribal its ib our boot fit