Some CPC Training!

Hello Everyone,

Right trying to get back in to driving again after a 2 year break, now i did do some cpc with my old company but not sure if it counts.

Safe Systems of Work and Working Procedures 2010
Module 8 Legislation & SSW Refresher

So is it CPC or DCPC ? and what else do i need to get back on the road ?

Thanks.

35 hours of DCPC

So the cpc i’ve already done does not count ?

It is possible to go on the JAUPT site and find out if your existing modules are counted in the system or not.You also need a digi card for most trucks nowadays.

Are/were the courses you did DCPC approved?

If you had to give your licence details at the start of each course and get a certificate for each then its likely they were

it counts long as u got proof gd luck

Hello All,

I have 1 certificates for each, and it says at the bottom on it " This training counts as 7 hours towards your cpc qualifcation" so it total in that 14 hours ? and if it does which other courses do i need ?

Ghost01:
Hello All,

I have 1 certificates for each, and it says at the bottom on it " This training counts as 7 hours towards your cpc qualifcation" so it total is that 14 hours ? and if it does which other courses do i need ?

Whatever you choose to do for the other 21 hours - do one of those courses you already did another 3 times if you want to

There are no set modules/courses for periodic dcpc if that is what you were thinking

So is CPC the same as DCPC ?

Ghost01:

no :laughing: cpc is called DCPC because lazy typists can’t be bothered to put D in front of it :smiley: DCPC is for drivers/ steering wheel attendants/ or steerers which once qualified will gain you a DQC blue card needed for PROFESSIONAL £7.50 if you’re lucky wages on 09- 09- 2014 :sunglasses:

Cpc is for owner drivers/ operators who normally have national and international certificates from OCR to run trucks/ lorries or wagons depending how old you’re not! :wink: you won’t be on PROFESSIONAL WAGES NOW OR EVER! Amen :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:

Ghost01:

no :laughing: cpc is called DCPC because lazy typists can’t be bothered to put D in front of it :smiley: DCPC is for drivers/ steering wheel attendants/ or steerers which once qualified will gain you a DQC blue card needed for PROFESSIONAL £7.50 if you’re lucky wages on 09- 09- 2014 :sunglasses:

Cpc is for owner drivers/ operators who normally have national and international certificates from OCR to run trucks/ lorries or wagons depending how old you’re not! :wink: you won’t be on PROFESSIONAL WAGES NOW OR EVER! Amen :grimacing:

So again is my 2 certificates for 14 hours cpc count towards my Dcpc ?

Yes.

Good i shall book myself on the other 3 courses :smiley:

Any one been with these http://www.reliableds.co.uk/

here is a link on this site somewhere where you can check on your current dcpc hours situation

ROG:
here is a link on this site somewhere where you can check on your current dcpc hours situation

I will have a nosey about on here :smiley: