Some cheek

I won’t bother repeating the whole post that is on my blog but had a call from an agency whilst we were at a restaurant with friends. Availability was enquired and I told her that I’d call back when we return home. The remainder of the episode can be read on the blog.
tryingtogetlgv1.blogspot.com/200 … -what.html

Coments welcome, :grimacing:

Do you think they will black list you?

Had a text that stated ‘I’ve got receipts that texts & calls were completed’. If that’s the case I would have messages in my inbox and missed calls. Which there were none. She also informed me that ‘the matter is now closed’, if that means no more work from them I don’t know. To be honest since I registered with them over a year ago I’ve only had 2 or 3 jobs, so being deregistered is really no great loss. I’ve had promisses of calls regarding work from them and nothing materialises, even getting a reply to emails is almost impossible.

Quite a few agencies are **** holes because if you don’t jump as soon as they call you then don’t expect anymore work. And if that’s the case who wants to work for them anyway. I would call there bluff and ask to see there so called reciepts :smiley: