Some Advice & Information Please :D

I would like some advice/info please.

I am currently working as a Data Processor (Boring) Originally a Coach-builder (7.5ton - Trailers) I passed my test a year ago for CAT B. Since ive passed I have really enjoyed driving. My Goal is to become a fellow trucker. However funds are an issue at the moment and I don’t really want to get so much into debt so to speak. Money is rubbish being a data processor so I wish to get into driving some where.

Now I’ve been looking at van driving jobs. 3.5ton due to not having grandfather rights :frowning:. I have noticed that a bus company is hiring Apprentice bus drivers, It isn’t something I really want to go into, due to idiots who get on buses these days. However it gains me a PCV and more money. Various family members were bus drivers, in which i will be asking to, But ive known my family to keep important advice than give it. But i thought id ask people on here if they have any advice on the job if they liked it or it was a waste of time.

I have nothing to loose if I applied for it, just thought id see if there was any information from people who were in that work. And since this is a forum by drivers for drivers, I think that some people may have started on the buses.

Sorry if I have confused anybody just looking for some information that may be more help in making my mind up on whether to apply or whether it would be a waste.

Many Thanks

AV1D