Solway Show 2023 - This weekend!

Free Entry, come along and enjoy the Show while supporting worth causes in Dumfries & Galloway! Bring a friend!

Photos from a previous year.

Alex

I ain’t a fan of looking at ott blinged up b/s, but I do like looking at old stuff.
I called in at Lockerbie t/s last year on my way home,.but they were just setting up so I didn’t see much.

That Peterbilt, I’d love to have a go in that,… what’s in it 18 speed Fuller?
I’d probably be disappointed driving it, it’ll be 70s technology I reckon, so same as getting into a 80s Sed Atk, but with more refinements…,.and definitely better sleeping arrangements. :smiley:

In.same way had a go in a Mk 2 Jag a couple of years ago, lovely to look at but ■■■■ awful to drive. :unamused:

Wont be there anyhoo, not getting home to mid pm,.and tomorrow Newcastle are on Sky,.so theres a seat in a pub with my name on it. :sunglasses:
Hope it all goes well anyway.

robroy:
I ain’t a fan of looking at ott blinged up b/s, but I do like looking at old stuff.

I’m the same. That’s why I give you a ring if I’m in the area :smiley:

the maoster:

robroy:

I’ll set them up,… you carry on getting the laughs. :laughing:

the maoster:

robroy:

:laughing: :laughing: Clever backhander, hard to come back from that. :laughing: :laughing:

Star down under.:

the maoster:

robroy:

:laughing: :laughing: Clever backhander, hard to come back from that. :laughing: :laughing:

I’m used to his cutting remarks, he can be a complete ■■■■■ to me sometimes. :cry:
I spend half my life chewing the back of my knuckles totally crestfallen. :wink: :laughing: