Solway Show 2022

This weekend 23rd/24th April, the Solway Vehicle Enthusiasts Club are holding their Annual Show to raise finds for good causes in Dumfries & Galloway.
Unfortunately, last year the SG wouldn’t allow the show to take place, thisyear the Club is trying to make up lost ground.
If you live in Central & South Scotland or the Noth East or West of England please make an attempt to comealong for a FREE day out, no admission charges.
If you have a Vintage, Classic or Modern vehicle, come along and show off you pride and joy!

Pictures from previous years.

Alex

I’ll be washing my hair that day, or maybe watching some paint dry. :laughing:
Nah,.I’d probably go to see the vintage stuff, but bad taste bling,.spotlamps and polished tanks ain’t my thing nor an idea for spending my day off…but each to their own.

Is there much old stuff on display 70s/80s?..come on persuade me,.I could easily be passing. :smiley:

Och Aye, robroy!
Can’t say what will turn up on the day as there is no booking of vehicles. Pot Luck, I’m afraid!
Alex

Did a changeover at Johnsonbridge early afternoon, so I did a quick drive around,.
There was the usual array of polished tanks and spotlamps,…yawn :smiley: , which did nothing for me, but there was only about 4 old trucks there…, a 70s Leyland rigid,.a 50s Atkinson rigid, Jenky’s 112 Scania, and a couple of 80s ERFs,… . oh and a Transcon passed me going up there as I came out.
So mostly modern stuff, but with a nice looking recent Magnum sat lurking among them.

It may have got busier as the day went on, and will more than likely be a good night there tonight if the bar is open for the lads at the show.